(Closed) Real pictures of Allure #8705?

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 63
1 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
@beccarock8: The dress looks awesome on you! What color is the dress Ivory or white?  I ordered the ivory because the color looked better on me but I’m slightly worried how it might look in pictures. Also, did the bridal shop altered the back into a V shape? Or did you have to go to another seamstress? I love it!  I am using the bridal shops seamstress and have been charged a flat fee for alterations and I’m wondering if its included.  (My fitting isnt until March!) Thanks in advance!

Post # 65
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@beccarock8: The dress looks amazing on you!  I also ordered this dress for my wedding in June.  It just came in, and I am planning to have it altered into a sweetheart neckline, and now after seeing your photos I think I may consider having the back lowered as well.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE your veil, where did you get it?  I have been searching for the perfect birdcage veil for a while now, and haven’t found one that is just right. 

Also, other Allure 8705 brides, what jewelry did everyone wear with the dress?

Post # 66
2 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
@Roxygirl112:  do you still have the amy kuschel luxe belt that is pictures?  I would be interested in buying if you do.

Post # 67
3195 posts
Sugar bee

@beccarock8 and jennifer26739- did you wear a slip underneath to make it more poufy? If so what kind?

Post # 69
390 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Okay, I have been stalking this thread for a long time showing my friends.. I wanted to bump it up so more people could post and comment and show pics.. but didn’t

I really like this dress! I’m debating on it and tried it on a while ago. 

I liked it, never thought I would want a mermaid style, (never was my thing) but for this dress it works.

But I am not getting married till 2012, and don’t want to make a decision yet!

I just don’t know when it is THE dress. When I tried it on, I was just like yah.. i like it. But not like OMG!! Although I think about it all the time. 

Post # 70
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I tried the dress on and I think it’s really pretty and flattering for many body types. I felt it was a little too summery for my fall wedding, but still thought it was really pretty!

Post # 71
1 posts
Wannabee

hello! anyone willing to sell this dress? thank u

Post # 72
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hi there! My wedding is in August of this year (ahhhh) and I need to order my dress ASAP. I’ve tried on sooo many and after seeing all of you looking so beautiful in it, I think the Allure 8705 is the one!

My only concern is that the sample I tried on was not my size (it was too large) and the pic I have of me in it makes my hips look wide. I am about 5″5′ and around 124 but my hips are in the middle. Anyone else feel wide in this dress?

Anyone looking to sell theie NEW dress or GENTLY used (size 8 or 10)? Please let me know!! VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

Post # 73
850 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Hi ladies!

I am pre-selling my dress that I will be wearing in my May 14 wedding. It is a size 12 (but altered to fit like a 10). I am 5’11” with my shoes, so it will prob. be long enough for anyone else 🙂 (I didn’t have to have it hemmed so it is still the original length) It’s the ivory color (which is gorgeous!). No alteration to the neckline, and has an overbustle (obviously, why would you underbustle all those gorgeous ruffles!) I added this belt just under the bust to help break up the long torso (and wow… it looks gorgeous). I haven’t decided if I’m going to keep the belt or not yet.

I will have it cleaned before shipping. I haven’t decided on price yet (obv, depending on the wear of the dress) but it will prob. be between 350 and 400. Just let me know if you are interested and we can settle on a price once the wedding is over.

Post # 74
3 posts
Wannabee

@bunnyfoofoo: 

I would be interested in possibly purchasing your gown, it is all going to depend on sizing.. I too and 5’11” so the length should work out great but I am not sure what dress size I would need.  Any way you could send the measurements that you had it altered to?

Post # 75
3 posts
Wannabee

Is anyone interested in buying this dress? Brand new, tags still attached and has only been tried on twice. I recently fell in love with a different one 🙁 Very similar but a little bit different detailing. It is a size 12, not been altered at all!

Post # 76
3 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
@Jessica1127: If you are still interested in buying this dress, I have a brand new size 12 of it! It has not been altered at all, tags still attached! I recently fell in love with a different dress which is why I’m looking to sell this one. I can be reached at [email protected]

The topic ‘Real pictures of Allure #8705?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors