(Closed) Real Pictures of Allure Bridesmaid dress 1221

posted 7 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
856 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Sorry i don’t have any but just wanted to say I looked up the dress and they are gorgeous! 

Post # 4
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@beachchicbride:  Im very interested too! it one of the dresses i am looking at my girls getting! That and an After six but the allure is #1 Have you seen the actually color swatches? I think i am going to break down and actually order them even though they are so expensive.

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Hi! I had these bridesmaid dresses in the color ‘stone’. I have tons of pictures on my blog under the wedding day tab! http://Www.Thelongerthewaiting.blogspot.com

They were amazing dresses and my bridesmaids still tell me it’s their favorite dress they own! 🙂

Post # 7
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Post # 8
2239 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Those dresses are gorgeous.  

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I love love love these dresses.. BUT.. quite a few of my bridesmaids have larger chests. Am I crazy to get a sweetheart neck? Anybody have the dress in their wedding and bridesmaids with larger chests? FYI, I’m getting married in the catholic church.. 

Post # 10
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I just picked these yesterday in navy blue. The groomsmen will be in charcoal gray! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!

The topic ‘Real Pictures of Allure Bridesmaid dress 1221’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors