(Closed) Contest Now Closed! Real Simple Weddings 2009 Giveaway!

posted 10 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I LOVE LOVE Real Simple magazine so I can only imagine how great this issue is!!!  Please pick me!!!

Post # 4
7081 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2009

I’d be interested…

Post # 5
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

Considering the stress of law school and taking the board, planning a stress-free (and beautiful) wedding sounds like a dream!

Post # 6
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I could use Real Simple Weddings…..I am a simple bride-to-be and I need simple wedding plans to go right along!!!

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2009

I would love this copy, Real Simple is one of the few magazines I read cover to cover!

Post # 8
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Real Simple is hands down my favorite magazine. Their first Weddings was awesome – their checklists and questions lists are the best I’ve found. I know this one will be even better!

Post # 9
12 posts
Newbee

I love both the regular Real Simple magazine and Real Simple Weddings!  Considering how many over the top projects and ideas I keep finding and falling in love with on wedding blogs and in magazines, I could use Real Simple to bring me back to earth! 

Post # 10
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

great prize!

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee

lovely! i love real simple!

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2009

i loved the last magazine! i’m sure this one is also wonderful!

Post # 13
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I *love* Real Simple!  They have the best checklists ever. I cannot wait to see the 2009 Wedding issue! 

Post # 14
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

My dear friend recieved a copy of this last year when she got engaged and said it was her favorite of them all!    Just wish she still had it to pass along!  Pick me!

Post # 15
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2004

love it! fingers crossed.

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee

So fun to see this mag come out…I would love to have a copy!

The topic ‘Contest Now Closed! Real Simple Weddings 2009 Giveaway!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors