(Closed) Reason Number 1,000,000 Why You Should Wear a Seatbelt

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
2788 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Thank goodness he is ok! That sounds so scary!!

Post # 5
87 posts
Worker bee

Thank you for reminding people how important a seatbelt is. I am glad that all turned out okay.

Post # 6
3613 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

A childhood friend of mine lost her dad in a traffic accident yesterday 🙁 Glad to hear your story has a much better ending.

Post # 7
10288 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

Holy moley! Thank god your step-dad is okay! I always wear my seatbelt. My car actually yells at me if I dont put it on. Not worth your life for something that takes a second to do. 

Fiance was in a really bad accident 6 months before I met him and the only reason he survived was because he WASNT wearing his seatbelt. The force of hitting the tree threw him into the passenger seat so now he uses that as an excuse for him not wearing his. I have to demand he puts it on every time I drive!

Post # 9
824 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011 - The Tribute Golf Club

That sounds so scary, I’m glad he’s ok!

Post # 10
617 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

So glad he is ok!  That is so scary and thank god they were able to extract him.  Thanks for the reminder to all to wear seatbelts! 

Post # 11
7771 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

Wow, I am so glad he is all right!  That is great he was wearing his seatbelt!

In college I knew a really cool girl who was a big climber and a great artist.  She went for a west coast trip on Valentine’s Day with her boyfriend to the coast and unfortunately his car slipped off a cliff at some point in the night while he was driving.  He did not have a scratch on him (he had his seat belt on), and my friend was thrown from the car and died shortly after in the hospital after a life-flight (she did not have her seat belt on).  I have worn mine ever since.

Post # 12
2788 posts
Sugar bee

@Linz1231: hey, just wondering how your step-dad is feeling! Hope he is doing alright!

Post # 14
2788 posts
Sugar bee

Oh great!

The topic ‘Reason Number 1,000,000 Why You Should Wear a Seatbelt’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors