(Closed) Recap 09/23/16! SUPER PIC HEAVY

posted 4 years ago in Recaps
Post # 2
1582 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Congratulations! Would never know anything was “wrong” by the happiness in your pics! Looks beautiful regardless.

Post # 6
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Oh my god!!!!!! You look so beautiful and happy! Everything looks so gorgeous, I’m so happy for you🙂 Congratulations!!!

Post # 7
1582 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
monsterly :  I feel ya — a lot of stuff went wrong leading up to my wedding, but on that day I just ignored it. And it really ended up not mattering. Your dog is so cute too!

Post # 8
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

are you kidding me ? Well these pictures tell a very different story ! You look gorgeous the hair, the dress. and the venue and that PUP!! as long as you can look back and laugh about the crazy shit that went wrong with your HUSBAND. thats what really matters. congrats ! 

Post # 9
1203 posts
Bumble bee

Beautiful wedding, gorgeous bride, adorable pup!

Also, you are not alone! Your experience sounds so similar to how my wedding went. I poured my heart and soul into every detail, yet things still went awry and I didn’t even get to see most of what did go well in action. 

Best wishes to you and your DH.

Post # 10
942 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Beautiful!!!! I’m so impressed by your DIY and you look absolutely stunning! Congratulations!

Post # 12
4062 posts
Honey bee

You look AMAZING! Congrats 🙂

Post # 13
11391 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
monsterly :  girl!!!! Omg I love your pics!! Your hair and whole look — love!! Your decor looks so fairy wonderland, enchanted forest, wooded dream, gorgeous!! The backdrop behind you during the ceremony is sooo pretty! 

I’m so happy for you:-) 🤗

Post # 15
921 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

View original reply
monsterly :  for all it’s worth holy crap your wedding (and you are a gorgeous bride, can see the love so clearly betwen you and your husband.. which is all that really matters ) looks absolutely beautiful, like out of some adult fairytale book i love every little thing about the setting, dresses, decor and your pup! 

The topic ‘Recap 09/23/16! SUPER PIC HEAVY’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors