(Closed) Recap 2! June 25 2011 – Bridal Party, Us, and Reception (loooooooots of pics!)

posted 7 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

OMG I love everything about your wedding and your pictures!!!  I had balloons in my engagement pictures and I’m completely obsessed!  The one with all the wedding party with balloons is simply amazing.  And your dress is gorgeous!  Congrats!!!

Post # 4
Hostess
23607 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

What a beautiful wedding! You two look so happy, and are so cute together!!! 🙂

Post # 5
14495 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Sooo pretty date twin!  Everything is so amazing!  That dress is just to die for and you looked amazing in it.

Post # 6
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

LOVE everything about your wedding! SO cute! My look is kind of similar. Gorgeous!

Where did you get the bridesmaid dresses and shoes?

Post # 7
3241 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Beautiful! Love the photo with the swing set and balloons! 🙂 Congrats!

Post # 8
Hostess
11259 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

That first one took my breath away – seriously, that’s a definite one to frame. You both look so happy and everyone is having fun.

Post # 10
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Beautiful!

Post # 12
5110 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2011

Absolutely beautiful wedding!!! You are adorable by the way and what a beautiful dress. 

Post # 13
3155 posts
Sugar bee

WOW! These pictures are sooooo beautiful and you two are adorable! Congratulations 🙂 I love the dress, too!

Post # 14
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Beautiful wedding and dress! Definitely can see the happiness captured! congrats

Post # 15
513 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I love the color of your hair! and the color of the porta-potties! and the baloons! and your dress! and pretty much everything! You two are stunning, and I bet if you submitted your photos to a magazine or a blog somewhere you’d totally get picked and published. Absolutely amazing!

Post # 16
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Simply BEAUTIFUL!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

The topic ‘Recap 2! June 25 2011 – Bridal Party, Us, and Reception (loooooooots of pics!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors