(Closed) Recap #2! Our Beach Wedding 6.19.11

posted 9 years ago in Recaps
Post # 17
861 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Your pics just kept getting better and better!  Love your dress and the sash is so pretty….did you get the sash at David’s Bridal too?

Post # 19
6065 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 2012

That pic of you guys looking into each others’ eyes is stunning! It needs to be framed!

All the pics give the impression of a very warm, heartfelt event. You look beautiful and your little sis is soooo cute!

Post # 19
6065 posts
Bee Keeper

That pic of you guys looking into each others’ eyes is stunning! It needs to be framed!

All the pics give the impression of a very warm, heartfelt event. You look beautiful and your little sis is soooo cute!

Post # 19
6245 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 1900

Stunning.  I really like the patterned bridesmaid dresses too.

Post # 19
6245 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 1900

Stunning.  I really like the patterned bridesmaid dresses too.

Post # 20
6065 posts
Bee Keeper

Post # 22
7369 posts
Busy Beekeeper

You and your husband look freaking fabulous together. I really love pix #7 he looks so giddy, like he can barely contain himself. And I love all your details. And the bouqets to die for. Awesome. Congrats.

Post # 23
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

love!!! im having a beach wedding as well this weekend!!! love your pics.. u were beautiful..

love ur Fiance face during your first look when he saw you.. priceless

The topic ‘Recap #2! Our Beach Wedding 6.19.11’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors