(Closed) RECAP 8/18/12 – Wedding Ceremony (non-prof)

posted 6 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
1736 posts
Bumble bee

Ok. You are officially my hero. I have a major shark obsession. If someone did the Jaws thing for me at my wedding…I would probably laugh, then cry and love it forever and ever! SO AWESOME!

Post # 4
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

omgggggggggggg!  love love love the shark~! are you kidding me thats soo awesome.. i wish i had attended your wedding it looks fabuuuu lous!

Post # 5
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

OMG I Love the shark!!!! That is a freakingtastic idea!!!! Love your wedding!

Post # 7
4951 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

The shark – how fun! What’s the story behind that?

Post # 8
10453 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

That shark is FREAKING AMAZING!!!

Post # 9
3368 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

So much fun!!  I love it!! 

Post # 10
1043 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I love when people add fun and unique elements to their wedding!

Congrats! It looks like everyone had a blast!

Post # 11
612 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

WE HAVE THE SAME VENUE!!! I never thought Id see another bee at Sunset!!!! I cant wait to see the rest of your recap and to hear how the staff at Sunset was! You looked amazing and so happy! Congrats!!!

Post # 13
612 posts
Busy bee

@b00kbug:  That is so good to hear! Anytime someone talks about sunset its always such amazing things. Its such a little hidden gem and I love it! My Fiance grew up in Selden, and I grew up in Farmingville. Its such a nice area. If you have any pics from your reception Id love to see them. Did you use their DJ? We are and theyre supposed to be really great…

Post # 15
612 posts
Busy bee

@b00kbug:  Thats so good to hear. Where did you have your pics taken? Thats one thing that Im unsure of.. I’m not sure where to have them done because we have about 2 1/2 hours between the end of our ceremony and beginning of cocktail…

The topic ‘RECAP 8/18/12 – Wedding Ceremony (non-prof)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors