Post # 1
We got married a couple weeks ago & just wanted to share a few of my faves from our non-pro photos
- Mom zipping me into the dress!
- Our 1st kiss as husband & wife!
- Like I said in the title.. We had the cutest flower girl ever. This is us saying “CHEESE PIZZA!” (her idea)
- Love this 1 of her smelling my flowers!
- Our cake with our little Jayhawk bride & groom cake topper!
- My parents surprised us with a Kansas Jayhawks ice sculpture:
- Darling Husband & I with his old college roommate at the reception.. We were a pretty awesome trio & have a lot of fun memories together 🙂
- There were multiple circles that were made at the reception.. our family of all ages & our friends all joined in together!
- This would be Darling Husband during 1 of the circles. He busted out all kinds of moves I had never seen before… hilarious
Looking forward to getting our pro pics back so I can see all the photos from between the ceremony & reception with our wedding party & so that I can see more pics of me & Darling Husband besides standing at the altar.. haha.
Post # 3
You look gorgeous! Congrats!
Post # 4
These pictures are awesome!
Congratulations and can’t wait to see more:)
Post # 5
I’m loving all the Jayhawk love! 🙂 I grew up in Lawrence!
You look gorgeous and your wedding looks like it was SO much fun!!! Congratulations!!
Post # 6
Looks like your wedding day was wonderful! Love your cake, except for the Jayhawk caketopper, of course! JK – they’re adorable – I’m just a Mizzou fan! Congratulations!!
Post # 7
@melisslp: Haha! I love that on WB there isn’t the insanity of mean banter with the MU/KU rivalry 🙂 (Just everywhere ELSE in the world…)
Post # 8
@KansasPrincess11: No doubt! Fans can be insane when there’s such a rivalry…and beer is involved. haha!
Post # 9
@KansasPrincess11: haha, Darling Husband & I are alums (we met in the dorms my 1st year) & basically all our groomsmen were, too.. & 2 of my BMs were my roommates, so we had a lot of KU love at our wedding!
@melisslp: haha, I grew up in St Louis so my whole family cheers for Mizzou.. I tell my dad all the time he’s a traitor for still cheering for Mizzou (it was HIS idea for me to check out KU in the 1st place, too! haha). My dad & I have a fun banter back & forth about it, but 1 of my brothers & 1 of my uncles are obnoxious about the rivalry.
@TB2011, @Summy00: thank you!! 🙂
Post # 11
@kt23525: Oh my! I bet you get TONS of grief from your family! At least you have your HUBBY to stand up for you now!
Post # 13
Aww, beautiful! Congrats!
Post # 14
Aw, she is pretty cute, but you look rather adorable yourself! In a glowing bride kind of way! Congratulations!
Post # 15
So fun!! Congratulations!! 🙂
Post # 16
Posting recap pics are a nice self esteem boost.. haha, everyone is so sweet! Thank you all for the compliments! 🙂