Recap: May 21 2016 – Pro pics FINALLY in! – pic heavy

posted 3 years ago in Recaps
Post # 2
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

beautiful i cant help but lol at the cat faces when you guys were at the alter but beautiful wedding congrats Bee!

Post # 3
1169 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Wow! Amazing everything (including the cats)!!!

Post # 5
3452 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - Poppy Ridge Golf Course

You look gorgeous, everything about your wedding was magical but I am so in love with all those cat faces! lol Congratulations πŸ˜„

Post # 7
294 posts
Helper bee

The photos are absolutely stunning but the cat faces are brilliant haha πŸ™‚

Looks like an absolutely beautiful wedding!!! 

Post # 9
1542 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Gorgeous photos. I’ve heard of being a cat lady but marrying cats is a bit much πŸ˜„. 

Post # 10
1581 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - Ocean front

Awesomeness love cats!!!

Just curiois, is your hubby SHY?? lol

Post # 11
1411 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I completely understand why you covered everyone’s faces for privacy and I don’t even love cats but they were amazing.

Anyway, let’s not make it all about the cats. This is a spectacular wedding. Your venues and locations are so stunning you are making us all jealous.

You had your reservations about this photographer but you have to know these photos are technically and artistically outstanding. The first two photos are just wonderful – the colours, composition, wow! And the one of your shoes walking in the dress is also superb. (I like arty stuff so these really appealed to me). I am guessing you have very high standards to observe! πŸ˜‰

You were a lovely bride, very elegant. Your tiara was great- they really work with the right setting and bride! The veil shots are very good, perfect for putting up on the wall.

I wish we could see some more expressions and faces but I understand why not!

Hope married life is treating you well. I love recaps! x

Post # 12
1214 posts
Bumble bee

Everything is gorgeous. But those shoes… 

Post # 13
244 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

åh så vackert! Det verkligen strålar om dig!!! vad hade ni för fotograf? tärnklänningarna, vart är dom ifrån?

Stort grattis!!! 

Post # 14
2627 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2017 - Hogarths, Solihull

annelise210516 :  WOW.

I mean, first of all… you are stunning. Like really gorgeous. Your Husband is a lucky man!

I love your dress, your hair(!), the colours, the venue… just… wow.

Your photographer is amazing and I’m so glad you are happy with the end result <3

Congratulations to you both, and thank you for the inclusion of the cats. They are epic πŸ™‚

x

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors