(Closed) Recap of May 2013 wedding!! finally sharing some of my favs!!

posted 3 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
45538 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

souza_2005:  Congratulations! That is certainly the most romantic church I have ever seen. Gorgeous!

Post # 4
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

You cake looked delish! Pretty photos 🙂

Post # 6
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Villa Celeste

What I’ve gathered from your wedding is that it looks like a FUN time. Also, you looked absolotely stunning! I loved how minimal your makeup looked, it really highlights how naturally pretty you are.  Congratulations! A year has gone by can you believe it? 

Post # 7
2273 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

souza_2005:  Gorgeous!!

And I’m just going to put it out there: Your cake looks like it was TDF! I love raspberries on basically anything.

Post # 8
3041 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

What a lovely wedding, and that church is pretty much the pretties, adorable, one I’ve ever seen! Perfect!

Post # 9
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Wow, great photos – You looked gorgeous! I really love your bridesmaid dresses – may I ask where you got them?

Post # 13
2273 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

souza_2005:  Wow I can’t believe she made that! It looks so great!! That was so sweet of her — what a nice family you married in to! That’s so wonderful.

And trust me, I have serious doubts that the top layer of our cake will last longer than 48 hours after the wedding day! FI has a serious sweet tooth. (And so do I!)

Post # 14
3028 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014 - Prague

What a lovely wedding!  Happy Anniversary!

The setting is really beautiful– where is it? Oh, and I love the different yellow BM shoes! 

The topic ‘Recap of May 2013 wedding!! finally sharing some of my favs!!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors