(Closed) Recap of our 10/13 country wedding! Guest pics

posted 5 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
6256 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2014

Beautiful! I love the mismatched fall color dresses, especially with the flowers.

ETA: 90 RSVP’d yes, and 14 showed up!?!?! Did anyone give a reason why?

Post # 4
4667 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

It’s a bummer that so few ppl showed up, but your venue was beautiful and you looked amazing!  Alos I loved what you did with the BM dresses.  Lovely pics, Congrats! 

Post # 7
3596 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2000

WHEREVER did you find that picture pefect barn!!!?? It’s great! Love your dress and the colors!Oh the colors–upir flowers are coming out on my computer as a medium red with organce roses and red berries thingies. STUNNING!

Post # 10
1246 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Beautiful..simply beautiful. 

Post # 11
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

This is such a gorgeous autumn wedding! Colors are so yummy and you look so happy and beautiful!

Post # 12
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Love the fall palette! And seriously, that barn is amazing!!!!

Post # 13
2023 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Beautiful!!! Congrats!

I LOVE your bouquet!!!

Post # 14
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Beautiful! Love the open fields and the jarred favors.. very similar to what ours will look like. Sorry to hear about the guest count but Congratulations!

Post # 15
701 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

14 out of 90??? Ugh! How rude! Your pics look lovely. Seems like they really missed out!

Post # 16
4961 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

First of all…this is beautiful! The location and everything is just gorgeous.

Secondly, I can’t imagine that 14 out of 90 showed up! I’m sorry for that for you (all the work, expense, etc.) but as you said, more one on one time with those that came. Congrats!!

The topic ‘Recap of our 10/13 country wedding! Guest pics’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors