(Closed) My RECAPs & PiX 7/15: The Good, the Bad, THe Funny

posted 7 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
6065 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 2012

You were a GORGEOUS bride and you and your Darling Husband look very in love!! Congrats!

I’m sorry there were some hiccups, but the event overall looks like it was happy and lovely. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 3
6065 posts
Bee Keeper

Ahh sorry dbl post

Post # 3
6065 posts
Bee Keeper

sorry again…:-O

Post # 5
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Beautiful! Love the pics esp the one that you two are kissing outside the building with the red backdrop! It stinks you had a wedding planner from hell but you couldn’t tell you two had those headaches judging by the pictures. Both dresses looked absolutely gorgeous on you! Congratulations!!

Post # 6
335 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I always look at the pics first and then read.  Looking at the I never would have known how many things ‘went wrong.’ You look gorgeous and you two look very happy.  I’m glad your dad made you feel better because it really looks like a gorgeous wedding.  And your Mom looks really tasteful and beautiful (I remember your concerns from a previous post!) 

LOVE the outdoor pics with the red sculpture.

Post # 7
968 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

You seriously are gorgeous! I love that red reception dress on you! I’m sorry you had some rough patches during the day, though. Congrats!!

Post # 8
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Your pictures are gorgeous!! Congratulations on your marriage! Sorry you didn’t have the day you planned but it doesn’t show in your pictures and soon will be a distant memory…

Post # 10
5423 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2012

You looked fantatsic, seriously. 

If they never discontinued that dress I probably would’ve gottten it too.

Post # 12
5423 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2012

@lwilliams107:  oh you’re very welcome.  i chose pronovias puma.

Post # 14
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

You were stunning! Everything looked beautiful and you can feel the love between you and your new hubby. So sorry about all the troubles you had, but in the end, you are now a MRS! Congrats!

The topic ‘My RECAPs & PiX 7/15: The Good, the Bad, THe Funny’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors