(Closed) Receiving RSVP’s is so fun! 10/16/2010

posted 8 years ago in Etiquette
Post # 3
179 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@aubrav: oh i feel behind now ๐Ÿ™‚ our invites don’t go out until the ist of sept! Im printing them today, then off to mom’s house with Fiance in tow to finish cutting, stamping embossing and assembling…hmm then to do envelopes…whew

Post # 4
1816 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

We just sent ours out on Friday and have 30 yes’s (including our parents, but not the wedding party) and 1 no.  Like you, I am kinda looking forward to the no’s since we are close to our max.  I think that the yes’s will be the quickest to come though.  Our postman has been really sweet about always stacking all of the responses together.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
1816 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

@aubrav:  Nope, I’m from Las Vegas, but getting married in boring old Chandler (which is now my new home). P.S. We are date twins. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
913 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Hahaha I get kind of mad at the mailman when I don’t have any RSVPs waiting for me!!

However, with 1 week left until my RSVP date, I am getting slightly anxious!  We invited 200 people (aghhh! too many!) and I can only fit 170 people in the venue!! Or we will have to sit ourselves and the bridal party outside!!  We have had 105 YES and only 10 NO – but there are at least 15 more NO’s that I know for sure!!  I am hoping for at least 20 more – is that bad?!?!

Post # 10
1638 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Yeah I just sent ours out Tuesday and got our first RSVP’s on Saturday! We invited 140 and are hoping for 125-130! So far so good, cards have been filled our correctly and some people even wrote funny comments on the cards which I loved!

Post # 12
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I am Oct. 9th and loving the mail every day!  Fiance won’t admit it, but he is excited too.  We also haven’t had too many “no”, which is a little concerning because we are wayyy over capacity.

Post # 13
1046 posts
Bumble bee

Yeah October 16th brides! We have only gotten 10 yes. Making me kinda nervous… I’m also freaking out because I have caught word via facebook that at least 4 people so far didn’t get RSVP cards in their invites! Ahhh scary, how many didn’t get them!?

I didn’t send them out, my mom assembled and mailed them out, so I’m freaking out… uuugh

The topic ‘Receiving RSVP’s is so fun! 10/16/2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors