(Closed) Recently got engaged and struggling to find a venue in CT for fall 2016

posted 5 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 2
151 posts
Blushing bee

Congrats on your engagement! 

I just took a peek at the calendar to see if any of those dates fall on a holiday… it seems as though none of them do. BUT, since Oct 29 is the weekend before Halloween, some venues may be booked for company parties. Of course, that depends on the type of wedding venue you’re looking for. I don’t think you will run into a lot of that, but that may be a potential issue. As for NYE, again, that depends on the type of venue, some places may have increased rates because they may host a NYE party. But then again, you may also find places have decreased rates because NYE isn’t popular for them. I hope that’s helpful in some way. I’d start by calling around just to see what the prices are. 

As a guest, I’d totally go to an NYE wedding! But that’s because I personally don’t have any “traditions” I follow every year that would prevent me from going.

Best of luck!

The topic ‘Recently got engaged and struggling to find a venue in CT for fall 2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors