(Closed) RecessionistaBride is about to hit 2000 posts!

posted 9 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
1765 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

LOL I love RecessionistaBride’s posts! Ring Bearer + Fiftyfoot are hilarious πŸ˜€

Congrats RB!!!!

Post # 4
4382 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Ceremony - First United Methodist Church; Reception - My parents' house!

Congrats! <3 RB!!

(and all of y’all, of course!!)

Post # 5
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

woah, 50, you just rolled over too. πŸ™‚ Congrats!

I love when OTHERS are watching your numbers as much as you are, hehe…

Post # 6
4382 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Ceremony - First United Methodist Church; Reception - My parents' house!

Crap, I didn’t even realize it.Well played, me. :p

Thanks for pointing that out! lol.

Post # 7
3979 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@KM: you loser!!! Way to embarrass me, but thanks πŸ™‚

I’m always trying to keep up with fifty! lol

Thanks ladies!!

Post # 8
4382 posts
Honey bee

When do we get a color change? I think it’s at 2500, iirc.

Pfft, keep up with me? Please, switch that around!

Post # 9
1765 posts
Buzzing bee

HA @50 i want to get to your color! I wish I could keep up with yall! I just got to 500 and didn’t notice until 503. πŸ™

Post # 10
3979 posts
Honey bee

I’ve been on WB for 6 months… I really started posting these last few months because I got back from my Fiance after a month w/o checking the Hive at all really! Now I’m playing catchup in a major way. Haha I also have no life outside my wedding planning.

Uhhh and KMSull- you’ve posted almost 800 in your first month! You’ll be at 2k in no time.

haha when I first saw you my name in a thread post I thought I’d offended someone AGAIN (alas, I do it too often) & that I was going to be ousted.

Post # 11
4382 posts
Honey bee

Aww. Well, congrats @ 500! You’ll be another color in no time flat. :p At least you are a color!

Post # 12
3979 posts
Honey bee

@cinema: you’re awesome!! Just think… you’re still here for at least 7 more months! I’m sure you’ll be a honeybee by the time you’re married lol πŸ™‚

Uh.. I think my laptop colors are wonky or something. The only posts that show up on my comp are Buzzing bee’s and up?

Post # 13
1765 posts
Buzzing bee

Haha thanks fifty!

Ring Bearer I doubt they’d oust you by group post… at least I should hope not, lol what a way to find out!!

Post # 14
1765 posts
Buzzing bee

Tilt your laptop screen. You’ll see my very very very pale green. And thanks, but I’ve been here wayyy longer than some people already up to 1000! I just read a lot and end up not commenting. Haha.

Post # 16
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I’ve been a busy bee for a while, but I still get kind of squeal-y when I scroll down and see that I’m pink now. hehehe…

@Recessionista – you gotta get your display settings checked. The colors are pale but definitely there!

The topic ‘RecessionistaBride is about to hit 2000 posts!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors