(Closed) Recommendations for Photographer in LA/OC area on a budget of 2,500?

posted 6 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
1650 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

I love our photographer, Toby Tucker.  He may be a little higher than your current budget for the number of hours and photographers you’re looking for, but he’s really flexible with customizing his photography packages to suit what you need – so you may actually be able to stick close to your budget and get the number of hours and photographers you want if you ask him to cut certain things out of the standard package, such as the engagement session and the wedding album.  He is a great guy, and I love his photography.  Our e-pics came out great and I’m so excited for him to shoot our wedding.  He is actually based out of Ventura County, but he does a lot of work in the LA area.

You might also want to look at Karen Leah.  I think her pricing will agree with your budget.  I met with her back when I was searching for a photographer, and she is such a nice person (good photos, too!)

Post # 4
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Wedding photography can be outrageously expensive I have found, especially in SoCal (which is where I am also)!  

My wedding is at the end of this month and I’m using Equals D Photography:

http://equalsdphotography.com/ 

Two super nice photographers, packages range from $1800 – $2600, with 8-9 hours of coverage and varying print options (you get the DVD with all your photos no matter what though). I love their use of light and the way they capture precious fleeting moments and expressions so well. 

Post # 6
1235 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’m using Karen Leah. She is great and super sweet. Highly recommend her!

Post # 7
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

we used Stephanie Yantz (http://yantzphotography.com/) and were very happy.  She operates out of Laguna Niguel

Post # 8
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

We used Virnez Photography and paid right around there for 8 hours, 2 photographers, print credit, and the rights to print our photos.  I posted a recap so you can check out her work.  Angie and Matt were great to work with.

Post # 9
3625 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

My wedding photographer is over your budget but my boudoir photographer is very affordable. I don’t know what her wedding rates are but her boudoir pictures are some of the best value and more affordable in OC. Her name is Rani Lu and it is Rani Lu Photography.

The topic ‘Recommendations for Photographer in LA/OC area on a budget of 2,500?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors