(Closed) Recommendations for Photographer Under $1500.00 DC/VA Area

posted 7 years ago in Virginia – Northern Virginia
Post # 3
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

My photographer was Valerie Usui and I can’t recommend her enough.  Her prices are around $1000 for 8 hours of coverage and rights to photos on a high res DVD.  

Her site is here.  You can see some of my wedding photos here.

Post # 6
114 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

John Germani starts at about $1200-1300. 

Post # 7
659 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I used Madeline Marshall

http://www.madelinemarshall.com/weddings/weddings.html

We got a military discount, but she’s $1500 for 10 hours and amazing to work with

ETA: looks like she upped her prices, but I would see if she’s still willing to work within your budget if you’re interested.  She works with a fancy DC photographer who costs over $5k when she’s not shooting her own weddings

Post # 9
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Eric Dobbs Photography. He’s based in Richmond, and I’m not sure what his rates are now but I know he has a number of packages and he doesn’t put a time limit on shooting. He’ll be there two hours before the ceremony and stays til it’s over. His pics are very photo-journalistic in style. All in all I’ve had a lot of friends who’ve used him and absolutely loved him. His website is:

ericdobbs.com

Post # 10
5886 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

@jindc: We used Madeline too!! I just love her pics and she was great to work with. Her prices have gone up, but contact her and see if she can work something out with you.

The topic ‘Recommendations for Photographer Under $1500.00 DC/VA Area’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors