(Closed) Recourse for Falsely Advertised Product?

posted 6 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
2777 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Can you still  call and stop the trasaction since they didn’t let you know?  With credit card companies there is usually a 30 day clause I thought with how happy or unhappy you are with something and would like to return it.  

But I am not totally sure…

Post # 4
4371 posts
Honey bee

I’d file a complaint with the credit card company.

The topic ‘Recourse for Falsely Advertised Product?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors