(Closed) Registering for Feeding Stuff

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
553 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

I would suggest registering for several type of bottles either way bc you never know which ones the baby will prefer. 

I recommend the Breastflow bottles in case you do end up breast feeding…


But I would also get a couple other types with regular nipples, such as the Playtex ventaire (my son hated) or the Avent bottles. A lot of people use Dr Browns but they are expensive and I have heard that they are a pain to wash them because they have multiple pieces. 

Just get a few of each and give them a try. 


Post # 4
6351 posts
Bee Keeper

We used Dr. Brown. They are expensive and a pain to wash but were the ONLY one she would drink from.

Post # 5
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I used playtex drop-ins http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2668176′ defer=’defer

They were the best that I could find for keeping air out.  It’s a bottle with a liner and you squeeze the air out through the nipple.  It was great for traveling, you just brought along a bottle of water, the formula, liners and bottle, no worrying about rinsing and cleaning afterwards.  If I don’t Boyfriend or Best Friend this time around we’ll use them again.  My son couldn’t latch on to me or a bottle, he was tube fed for the first week, all the other bottles gave him gas from the air.

Post # 6
6009 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

I agree with registering for one or two of a few different bottles because you never know which ones your baby will like.  The ones I’ve heard the best things about are: Tommy Tippee bottles, MAM bottles, and Breastflow.  Personally, we use the Dr. Brown bottles, and I swear by them.  But I also just sanitize them in the dishwasher, so I’ve never had an issue with cleaning them.  🙂

The topic ‘Registering for Feeding Stuff’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors