- 4 years ago
Hi Bees! I need some advice from someone with no emotional stake in our wedding! We are a military family and planned to stay put for the next couple years so I booked our venue (50% downpayment) at a location that we love, to find out that we will 99% be relocating (big shock) in May. The wedding is in September in San Diego and we will most likely end up on the east coast which would make travelling for the wedding a little stressful and pricey. There is a very VERY small chance we could be stationed in San Diego again but it’s very unlikely.
What do we do? We do love our venue but have no emotional stake in San Diego. We could try to push the wedding up 4 months to May or wait until we know where we’re going and start planning in a new location asap. Help!