(Closed) Restaurant Week Boston Winter 2009

posted 10 years ago in Boston
Post # 3
1379 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Oh I LOVE restaurant week!!  Another thing I’m sad I’m missing!  Jeeze I gotta get myself home!  Only six more weeks!!  And hopefully by then all that silly snow will be gone!!

We went to 29 newbury last year – it was soooo good!

Post # 4
238 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2008 - St. Catherine of Genoa, Jin Asian Cuisine Restaurant

Restaurant Week(s) = possibly my favorite time of the year!

My sister’s birthday always falls during the the winter RW (lucky!)- We’re going to Top of the Hub.

I also made reservations at Pigalle, Icarus, and Mistral. 🙂

Post # 5
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Yup – going to a few places.  Rialto and Ruth’s Chris.  This is the 1st year Ruth’s Chris has done a dinner menu.  My fiance and I love it there.

Post # 7
238 posts
Helper bee

@rosychicklet Is L’Espalier and Locke-Ober doing dinners this year?! I love both of them! I somewhat recently did a wine dinner a L’Espalier–loooove.

Post # 9
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I think we’re going to try to do Ivy & The Daily Catch….a couple that were on our list to check out anyway, but we just haven’t.

Not for restaurant week, just in general, I want to go to Pho Republique…anyone been? Thoughts? 

Fiance wants to check out Tangerino too

Post # 10
2022 posts
Buzzing bee

wow you guys really are taking advantage – i am impressed with the advanced planning!

so far i am only going to Moo, but am really excited!

Post # 12
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I love restaraunt week! I try to go to different places everytime, except I alwyas go to Ruth’s Chris- I’m going Thursdya, then Saturday I’m going to Radius and next Wed. I’m going to Davio’s.

@ Rosychicklet- I’ve always wanted to try Capital Grill,- I’ll have to go during the summer weeks!

Post # 13
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

Heading to Sibling Rivalry next week–their restaurant week menu looks amazing! Really creative stuff and so many choices!

Post # 14
238 posts
Helper bee

@katrinab I just went to Sibling Rivalry last night! It was delicious! Their restaurant week menu is actually their regular menu… you just get to choose 1 item from each section for the RW price! 🙂

Post # 15
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

oooh i am so excited! any special recommendations, toucan?

Post # 16
2022 posts
Buzzing bee

I went to Moo last week for lunch – yum!

Tomorrow am going to Radius.  Why can’t it be restaurant week all the time??

The topic ‘Restaurant Week Boston Winter 2009’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors