(Closed) Return address, to where???!?

posted 4 years ago in Paper
  • poll: Return Address should be to:
    My Mother : (8 votes)
    50 %
    FI and I : (8 votes)
    50 %
  • Post # 3
    437 posts
    Helper bee

    Since you are moving, it should be your mom’s return address. If there’s any chance that the invitations would not make it to your current address, you should not use it.

    Post # 5
    14702 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

    I would also just send them to your mom’s house since your moving as long as she is ok with keeping track and giving them to you.

    Post # 6
    1561 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

    ugh, answered before I finished reading. If you’re moving, I’d have them sent to your mom so that everything goes to one place.

    Post # 7
    1723 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

    @MrsTywinLannister:  IMO you guys sould just have them come to you guys so that its easier for you to keep track.  As far as moving, as long as you guys forward your mail to your new address that shouldn’t be an issue. And I don’t think anyone would notice if the address on your STD was different than the invitation, so I wouldn’t worry about that 🙂

    The topic ‘Return address, to where???!?’ is closed to new replies.

    Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
    I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

    Find Amazing Vendors