Post # 1
I’ve found this great location — historic mansion in Pasadena — but there are very few reviews/pics online. Has anyone planned an event here, had their wedding here, been a guest at an event here, or just taken a tour? I’ve spoken to them and gotten all the details, and have a tour set up, but I’d like to know what others’ experiences have been…
Thanks so much!
Post # 3
I’m having my wedding there…had a few difficulties at the begining because the lady in charge was on leave. But now she’s back and everything is falling into place.
1. pretty reasonable and beautiful for the location
2. you can bring your own alcohol and catering as long as they have a business license and the bartender is certified
3. There isn’t much to decorate – saves you money
4. Is not very popular, which makes it special 🙂
5. They have the nice chairs that comes with the venue ( light wooden chairs)
Post # 4
Hey! Are you still doing your wedding at Maxwell House? I just saw it today and really liked it but I am worried all the things that need to be brought in! Who are you using??
Post # 5
@angelicblnde: Yes, I’m still doing my wedding there. I’m bringing all outside vendors.