Post # 1
So we have made ribbon wands to sit on everyones chair at the ceremony. my question is, this is a rather new idea, what if people don’t know what to do with them? Does anyone know a cute poem i could attach to them or an idea of how to get the idea flowing???
Post # 3
You could try a poem… Or you could let some people know what your goal is (like have them as plants) and the rest of your guests would probably catch on 🙂 I’ll look around for a poem though 🙂
Post # 4
Everyone seemed to know what they were for at our wedding. Our groomsmen, acting as ushers, handed them out, so maybe if people didn’t realize what they were they explained it to them (I’m not sure since I wasn’t there lol!)
Otherwise, a cute poem would be a nice idea!
Post # 5
I am incorporating a sign with them:
“Give a wave of well wishes to the new Mr and Mrs”
Post # 6
Okay, I’ll be honest. I wouldn’t quite know what to do with them. A poem would help me!
Post # 7
Okay, I googled for you… Here’s what I found (The slashes represent a new line)
- Don’t be coy / Use this toy / To show your joy! (However, several people thought this one sounded dirty haha)
- Hold your wand high, wave it around / And show your joy for the love they have found!
- No butterflies, bubbles, birdseed, or bells / Just wave this wand to wish them wall!
- No butterflies, bubbles, birdseed, or bells… / Just wave this wand when the couple glides by / To wish them well (Similar to previous, but a haiku)
- Give a wave of good wishes / To the new Mr. and Mrs.!
- After ______ and ______ say I do / They’ll make their way down the aisle / Hold your wands high and shake them around / And wish them well with a smile!