Post # 16
Our wedding is June 28 and we just sent ours out Monday. The only reason we sent ours early was because some of our vendors need a final total of guests 1 month prior so we figured this would give us plenty of time 🙂
We have basically everything done minus a few last minute things and finishing up a few diy projects 🙂
Post # 17
Ours is June 7th and I feel like I still have a lot left to do! We sent invites out about two weeks ago and have about half the RSVPs back, but I’m away at school so I haven’t seen them yet! Just booked our hair and make up artists today and ordered our guest book! Still need to make rehearsal dinner invites, seating chart, finish centerpieces, finalize things with the florist and photographer, send out B list invites, my second dress fitting is next weekend, buy shoes/jewlery/garter/etc, decide on ceremony hymns/readings, finalize day of timeline, pick a cake design/flavors, get birdseed and sparklers, etc. Less than 8 weeks to go and four of them I’ll be at school working on finals and graduation! Then I move home and start my job and grad school the day after graduation! Hm not sure when this wedding stuff will get done lol
Post # 18
Girl, I feel ya! I am so excited/nervous.. and we haven’t sent out our invites either!! My mom is helping with those which is really nice but if it were up to me and my Fiance, they would’ve been out by now. I’m sure it’ll be ok. Did you send save the dates?
Post # 19
Yes we sent save the dates right after Christmas. We have since added a lot of people to the list (it seems to never stop growing lol). I am supposed to get the invitations from the graphic designer this weekend.. fingers crossed she can finish them by Saturday! Hoping to send them on Monday.
Post # 20
- Wedding: June 2014 - Gold Hill Gardens
June 21st here – hoping to have invitations out Monday. Oh my goodness there is so much to do! My shower was last Sunday, so I am finishing my Thank Yous and getting the last 1/3 in the mail tomorrow. The weekend will be spent assembling the invitations.
I am a teacher, and as of an hour ago, officially on spring break (although we aren’t supposed to leave school until the normal time)! This week I need to hammer down:
- Caterer details – we have our tasting tonight. She’s bringing it to our apartment!
- Florist details – need to confirm how many stems are in each wholesale bunch – we are having them make the bouquets, bouts, and corsages, (and a wreath for the flower girl) – then wholesaling the flowers for the centerpieces and putting them into bud vases ourselves.
- Hair & Makeup – gotta figure out who will travel and how much they would charge.
- Cake – need to find a baker!
- Find a DJ.
- Process through the shower gifts sitting in the living room.
- All that invitation stuff – though before we can send them, I need to make the labels! Ack!
- Try stringing origami butterflies to make a backdrop.
- Figure out how we can display our mad libs response cards at the wedding.
- Start working on the signs for the different areas and things that will happen.
- Start working on the Field Guide-inspired programs we will have.
- My fiance is hopefully going to go suit shopping with his brother. Haven’t determined if I will be along for the ride or not.
<br />Goodness, I hope that’s it. I have a feeling I am forgetting something. Had my first fitting last weekend, and the next one isn’t for a couple more weeks. She’s adding blue tulle under my dress to give it a little poof, and making sure you only see it when I lift my skirt 🙂
Just ordered my necklace, earrings, and bracelet, as well as a necklace/earring set for my Maid/Matron of Honor.
Post # 21
- Wedding: June 2014 - DD born 2015 DS born 2017
OMG I just realised my wedding is 6 WEEKS TODAY… where the heck did that come from? Isn’t it still 6 months away? Oh boy..(!)
On today’s itinerary: choosing the final menu, and hopefully bookin a tour for during our honeymoon. I’ve alsobeen browsing necklaces and shoes online.
Post # 22
haha I am with ya! Time is flying by!!! Where ya heading on your honeymoon? I actually just bought my shoes this weekend and I am in LOVE with them!
Post # 23
ahhh my wedding is June 14th and i can’t believe how soon it is!!!
what we still need to do:
-find makeup artist for me!!! this is seriously stressing me out! no one will get back to me!
-purchase our rings
-finalize programs/escort cards and order them
-choose food for rehearsal dinner and have FIL’s buy and send invitations
-have all of my dress fittings!
-buy all of my accessories!
-choose music for ceremony/reception/etc