(Closed) Ring Insurance for NON HOMEOWNERS

posted 9 years ago in Legal
Post # 18
378 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@MrsDrRose612: Don’t worry – I got mine in early August and mine still isn’t insured either -__-. But I think we will go with Jewelers Mutual….this thread has been insanely helpful 🙂 Thanks all

Post # 19
2031 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

They can be covered under renters insurance, but you’re better off getting an appraisal and having them written in sperately.  I don’t remember what it’s called, but it isn’t that much and covers JUST the ring so if your apartment is ever broken into, or anything else, the entire covered amount won’t be eaten up by your rings Smile

Post # 20
1351 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

We did ours through the jeweler where we bought the ring.

Post # 22
11161 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

View original reply
@MrsDrRose612:  We have my rings insured on a seperate rider through our Progressive renter’s insurance.

As for going through your jeweler it all depends on your jeweler themselves. I would hate for you to pay for insurance and have them not stand behind their guarantee or go out of business and leave you hanging. Both very much a possibility in today’s economy.


The topic ‘Ring Insurance for NON HOMEOWNERS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors