Especially sunflowers!

My wedding heels

The Bible

And most definitely my fiance, Jacob

Post # 19
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@Melanie442: Wine (cork) !! 🙂 It is also one of my favorite things! anddd I absolutely love your ring, it’s gorgeous! I cannot wait to get my ring! It is also a halo with a split shank. 

Post # 20
3774 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2004

I have a rings with bible shot that I absolultely love.

Post # 21
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

my beauty and my addiction! <3

Post # 23
3000 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@dcrr0528: Haha yes wine!  Ooh I can’t wait to see your ring! Sounds like I’ll love it! Do you know when you’ll get it?

Post # 24
1359 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Here’s my ring with a cute Obama pin I got recently. : )

Post # 25
2729 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

This thread inspired me to take one! This is my ring with a honey bear. I’ve been calling my Fiance Honey Bear pretty much since a week after we started dating so everytime I see a honey bear it makes me smile 🙂

Post # 26
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat

Elephants are one of my favourite animals (a second to turtles) My besties gave me this elephant for my birthday this year. In behind it is a card my dad and stepmom just sent us. Notice the two rings? hehehehe. The only thing this photo is missing is a backdrop of my journalism/writing books instead of the novels shown here. The black thing is part of a turtle I got in Mexico on Fiance and I’s second dating anniversary.

Post # 28
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

This thread is so cute.  I’m a geek as well… I love my smart phones. Here’s my e-ring with my blackberry. 

Post # 30
973 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

My set laying ontop of a photo of the Titanic (This is a print made of off the only remaining photos of the Titanic that are owned by White Star Lines Archives)  Darling Husband and I *love* the Titanic! Our whole room is done in period style with photos and books!

The topic ‘Rings & Favorite Things!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors