(Closed) Rings & Favorite Things!

posted 8 years ago in Rings
Post # 33
1271 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@Sweet.Sugar.Rose: i could never, ever get my cats to sit still with my ring on one of them long enough to get a pic.  or my kid, lol.  but they are among my favorite things.  i’d take a pic of my ring with Fiance, since he’s also a favorite, but that’s kind of a given.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

here are my (nonliving, therefore stationary) contributions…sorry i couldn’t pick just one…

i love to cook…specifically, i love baking.  cookies, cakes, pies, etc.  this pocket is attached to what i call my “suburban housewife” apron.  (i <3 thirty-one!)

i also love music.  i’m currently learning to play.  Fiance is a musician, and he’s teaching me.  it came out a little blurry…not sure why.  i had my macro setting on.  the glare is weird too.

i also love tea.  the first pic is my teapot; the second is the teapot from my gramma’s stangl.  well, i love coffee as much as i love tea and what’s better is that Fiance loves coffee too, but i think my lovely with the mr coffee pot would be less picturesqe than with a teapot.

and, finally, i love the yarn crafts.  crochet is my forte because it’s so easy, but i’m forcing myself to knit more so i become more proficient.  this particular item is for a little query mark (mom and dad are waiting till baby is born to find out boy or girl) who is due early in january.  all my friends’ and family’s babies get homemade blankets from me.

i should probably borrow FI’s ering and redo the guitar pic, and also try some with some of my goofy and fun coffee mugs, since those two things are significant favorites for both of us, not just me.

Post # 34
1271 posts
Bumble bee

@linguo42: OMG that is too cute.  i’m dying of cuteness!

Post # 35
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@couawilou: So touching and beautiful <3

Post # 36
1271 posts
Bumble bee

@Mrs. Fireworks: that looks like a cork to me.  do you enjoy a glass of wine from time to time?

Post # 37
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@Sweet.Sugar.Rose:  Cool – I love all of your ring photos and your pets are adorable. I especially love the ring on the bible ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 41
Hostess
11165 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

I don’t have any really fun photos, sad!

Post # 42
823 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@linguo42: This is awesome! Is that a raw diamond?

Post # 43
823 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013
Post # 45
887 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

i love my pups =)

Post # 46
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

My xbox! ๐Ÿ˜›

The topic ‘Rings & Favorite Things!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors