(Closed) Robin’s egg blue & emerald green?

posted 9 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
473 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I think a bright green would be fun. You could even do a lime green.

Have you considered yellow or gold? I’m a redhead too and yellows and golds look really good on me.

You could even do robins egg blue, a bright citrus-y yellow and a soft green.

How gorgeous!

Post # 4
119 posts
Blushing bee

I love this color idea. It’s different, so your wedding will stand out. And the colors will really pop against each other. Well done!

Post # 5
3331 posts
Sugar bee

I haven’t seen this color combination before, but I think it sounds awesome.  I think the emerald green would really pop against the robin’s egg blue.  And it would look fantastic with your red hair. 🙂  I like the idea of white flowers against those two colors, I think adding a third, bold color might be too much.

Post # 6
36 posts
Newbee

Red heads usually look fantasic in bright pink/fuschia…which would certainly liven up the robins egg blue. 

Post # 8
4480 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: March 2010 - Calamigos Ranch

Love! They would make a perfect combination! A deep purple may also work.

Post # 9
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I’m also doing blue & green for my wedding with little hints of purple. My shoes and flowers will be purple, and there’ll be a hint of purple in the centerpieces. Here’s an inspiration board I made in case that will help you. Blue & green are complimentary so you cant go wrong. Dont get too stressed out if the shades dont match perfectly… it’ll all work out great! [attachment=233563,24653]

The topic ‘Robin’s egg blue & emerald green?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors