(Closed) Robin’s Nest B&B, has anyone heard of it??

posted 9 years ago in Austin and San Antonio
Post # 4
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009 - St. Thomas of Villanova Church & the F.U.E.L. House

The site I go to for B&B research lists only those that belong to a special "elite" group — had a great experience at one, if you’d like more info!

http://www.selectregistry.com/

Post # 5
5273 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

I’m getting married in Austin too! I looked at the Robin’s Nest and liked it’s intimate setting, although I didn’t go physically tour it, I ruled it out due to the indoor space. I am expecting around 100 guests and have to "play it safe" just in case it rains and there just wasn’t enough space inside to have a ceremony & reception. In the end we decided to go with the Inn at Wild Rose Hall, SO beautiful outside and in case it rains everyone won’t be too crammed. The Austin hill country is so beautiful and perfect for an all outdoor affair, you will love it!

Post # 7
13 posts
Newbee

I have stayed at Robin’s Nest a number of times.  It is a great B&B.  Robin, the owner, is a sweet lady but can over extend herself at times.   I would be sure to just have everything in writing if you work with her and allow yourself enough time to iron out all of the details before the event. She is great about working with you on what you really like/enjoy.  It would make a fun, casual place for a wedding on Lake Travis.  Good luck!

The topic ‘Robin’s Nest B&B, has anyone heard of it??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors