(Closed) Roe's 6/9/12 Fallingwater wedding has been blogged! Already!! Recap!

posted 6 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
812 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

What a beautiful and unique wedding!

I can’t wait to see more pics.

Post # 4
1663 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Gorgeous pics!  And I love your dress- who is the designer?

Post # 5
5096 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Oh my goodness, what an incredibly gorgeous wedding!! And beautiful couple!!! Love everything about it. Congrats!!!

Post # 7
3241 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Wow! Amazing photos! I love Fallingwater and hope to get to visit there someday! I love the green leaved on your dress! Congrats! πŸ™‚

Post # 8
2951 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

beautiful pics!!!

Post # 9
4150 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Ahhhh this is awesome!!  Looks so beautiful!  I think I’m actually the one who said that worst case  scenario on your other thread and I’m so glad that it all worked out. πŸ™‚ Congratulations!

Post # 10
2158 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Wow!  These look great. Congrats πŸ™‚

Post # 11
1074 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

OMG! This is you! I saw this from Caitlin on Facebook!! 

Post # 12
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Your whole look is just amazing…love your dress, boots, and necklace! You look so beautiful and happy, congratulations πŸ™‚

Post # 13
478 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Gorgeous location!! That’s so awesome that they let you take pictures in the house! That house is amazing. :]

Post # 14
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Gorgeous!  We have a rock thing going on for our wedding too (rock ceremony, rocks in centerpieces, etc).  So nice to see others using rocks, too, I don’t feel so weird!  I love the rocks-around-the-cake idea!  How else did you use your rocks, if you don’t mind my asking?

Can totally see the green leaves in your skirt.  What a nice touch!  Congratulations!!

Post # 15
687 posts
Busy bee

Wow! Gorgeous photos! The pics seriously look effortless. You guys make a great couple and the venue is beautiful. Everyone looks like they had an awesome time. Congrats!!

Post # 16
Hostess
23609 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Beautiful!! I want to see more! Congrats!

The topic ‘Roe's 6/9/12 Fallingwater wedding has been blogged! Already!! Recap!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors