(Closed) Roe's 6/9/12 Fallingwater wedding has been blogged! Already!! Recap!

posted 8 years ago in Recaps
Post # 18
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Gorgeous!!!

Post # 19
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL!  Your venue is amazing! JEALOUS!

Post # 20
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

a beautiful wedding!

Post # 21
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Hiii, so can I please tell you THANK YOU times a million for those benches!! I’m a Fallingwater bride too, using the same photog πŸ™‚ and she told me that you sold them to the Barn during our engagment session last week. Can’t thank you enough, they’re gorgeous and I’m so happy I don’t have to deal with the rental chair headache!!

Funny story, I was stalking her blog to see your photos all week since I heard from the coordinator at the barn that our photographer was there. Your wedding was gorgeousss and makes me even more excited for our own upcoming wedding! We’re actually the e-session she has posted on her blog right now, right above your wedding pictures πŸ™‚

Congrats! And thank you again πŸ™‚

Post # 22
1513 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

i LOVE the necklace you are wearing! did you make it?

(love the whole wedding really!)

Post # 23
1927 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Beautiful pictures. I absolutely love Falling Water, it is gorgeous there. 

Post # 24
10849 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

BEAUTIFUL!!! I made an audible groan of jealousy that you got married at Fallingwater! OMG!!! Add that to my list of places I need to do a vow renewal πŸ˜‰

Post # 26
2203 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

sorry since i know this is older, but was there a website with directions that you followed for making your bouquet? i just love it!

Post # 28
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@Roe:  Where did you get your table name holders?  The logs….I like that a little better than the stump holders I see alot. 

Post # 29
415 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

So beautiful!!  Saw your bouquet on the bouquet thread and had track down more pics.  Love your wedding and you look beautiful!!  Such amazing details, and a great photog too.  Congratulations!

Post # 30
6512 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

Just saw you write “my husband” in another thread, and realized I never saw your wedding pics!

Oh my goodness, your wedding was GORGEOUS!  You look fantastic, your setting was spectacular, and it looks like it was a lot of fun!  Love it all πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Roe's 6/9/12 Fallingwater wedding has been blogged! Already!! Recap!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors