Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

Wow, that sounds exhausting! Good luck!

*takes another bite of her chipwich*

Post # 5
1488 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@Sschaf: Hm. I might have to try this. I’m dog sitting a lab for 3 weeks this summer and he’s used to running 3 miles a day, so I think I’d be able to knock some of that out when I have him πŸ™‚ lol

Post # 6
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Oooohhh I think I’ll do this too!  Sounds like fun πŸ™‚  I am a big runner who got sidelined for a while due to some injuries, so I am just getting back into things.  This sounds like the perfect goal.  Thanks for the idea.  Good luck to you!   

Post # 6
297 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Count me in! 100 days to 100 miles, sounds like a challenge. 

Post # 9
1488 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@Sschaf: haha, I’m not sure how I feel about it yet. My heeler and I “run” (read:run at first then gimpy jog/walk thing at the end) 2-3 miles a day. But this lab is no joke, he full on RUNS for 3 miles. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna die. lol

Post # 10
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I think that’s a great goal for the months leading up to the wedding! I started the same thing on February 19th which was exactly 4 months from my wedding (next weekend…eek!!) and right now I’ve run over 300 miles! It definitely gets addicting. You can totally do it πŸ™‚ I found that a run really helps minimize my stress too so it’s a great thing to get into while planning a wedding!

Post # 12
1557 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’ll join you ladies! I’ll do my first run tomorrow and post it after =)

Post # 13
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Sschaf:Haha seriously it sounds CRAZY but it really is addicting. After I take a rest day or I’m really busy and I can’t get my run in I can just feel the stress building! After I run I’m way less likely to freak out over our seating arrangement or RSVPs, etc. It really really helps!

As to running in the hot months….run in the morning. Seriously. It’s so worth getting up to get it done because running at any other time is absolutely brutal. Plus once you have your run done in the morning you have more time in the evening for wedding projects or time with your Fiance πŸ™‚

Feel free to pm me anytime!

Post # 14
362 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I wanna join in!  I’m trying to get myself back in shape, last summer I was running every day but this summer I have yet to get my motivation back.  I ran this morning so I’ll start off with that run:

Friday June 10th      ran 2.6 miles      Miles to go 97.4

Post # 15
1152 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I want to join- I run 10-20 miles per week right now.  This week is slow because i hurt my foot last week.  I’ll log my weekend runs!

The topic ‘Running 100 miles’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors