929 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

looks great on you!

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hi!! I also have Allure 8755 but mine does not have that sequence in the middle…Did you add a belt?? I would love to make mine even more blingy if possible!!

Post # 6
299 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Love it! It’s beautiful and u look gorgeous! I love the one strap look I was planning on getting one or even adding it to my dress but I chose a very intricate lace gown and I think it will be too much. I def woulda went for something like ures if Not ! Stunning

Post # 8
1090 posts
Bumble bee

I saw your past post about lack of train- this is the pic of me at the seamstress’ house on my last fitting!

I think it has a nice size train once you lay it out on flat ground.

Post # 9
376 posts
Helper bee

I cant log into my account so had to make a new profile! Thank you for posting the pic of the back. It makes me feel better. I have been having serious regret about it lately. ๐Ÿ™

Post # 10
1090 posts
Bumble bee

@DawnaN: It is so pretty! Don’t regret it! You look awesome in it! I will post lots of pics after the wedding and hopefully you’ll feel better about it!

Post # 11
2493 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

WOOHOO! You look great! :]

Post # 12
111 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Love the dress and love the sash!

What designer/style is the sash? I’m looking for something just like it for my dress! ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘Said YES to the dress (finally!) Allure 8755’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors