(Closed) Said yes to the dress – STELLA YORK 6067 – Alterations & veil question- pictures

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
894 posts
Busy bee

You look beautiful! I agree that the bridal salon may not be the most transparent or trustworthy one out there! Some salons offer to do alterations free or at a fixed price, it’s strange that they don’t offer that to you? 

In any case I think it looks gorgeous on you once it’s fitted properly. I love the colour and how it brings out the lace detailing. Also loving your veil, I’m actually considering a similar one!

Post # 17
325 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
brideab :  awesome job she is doing!! YAY!

like other bees suggested, id switch the veil for raw edge πŸ˜€

Post # 20
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Love the dress! Looks like the seamstress is doing a great job! i wouldnt have even guessed that it was originally way too big! I would say to not do the sash. Since the waistline of the dress is lower i think a sash wouldnt look right

Post # 22
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2017

You look stunning!

Post # 23
388 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
brideab :  Thanks for the update!! It’s looking more and more fabulous! yayyy

Post # 24
388 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
brideab :  If it was me, I’d keep it as it is. I feel like a sash would take the attention away from all the lace and beautiful detail. 

Post # 25
465 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

very pretty dress. love the color too πŸ™‚

Post # 26
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Beautiful! no sash and I am a huge fan of flower crowns too so I would say ditch the veil πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Said yes to the dress – STELLA YORK 6067 – Alterations & veil question- pictures’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors