(Closed) Same Dress, Different Purples!! (David's Bridal Style F14847)

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
2143 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I think the middle one might be too much brighter than the others, it’s hard to say though

Post # 4
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I picked the exact same dress for my bridesmaids, in apple red. I love this dress! πŸ™‚

Post # 5
1306 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I would go to look at the swatches in person. I wanted to do this in different chades of blue, but one shade was too “off”, so I decided to give BMs the option of  two different styles in the same color.

Post # 9
807 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

That’s a cute dress! I love variated shades of the same color.

Post # 10
2073 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I love the dress and all the colors but for some reason, I don’t feel like the two colors on either end really go with the three in the middle. 

Sidenote: My SIL did different shades of purple for our bridesmaids dresses and it looked stunning!  Especially in the pictures.

Post # 11
289 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Doe anyone have photos of this dress on their girls or on a non-model?

Post # 12
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I’m doing the exact same dress In shades of pink!!! The 2nd color doesn’t match much in the picture but it looks awesome in persom!! Good thinking πŸ˜‰ and everyone LOVE this dress (I have size 6-18 girls)

Post # 13
1326 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2015 - Mount Hermon

Future Mrs Armby:  I love that dress! I did mismatched dresses too, but in the same color, different style.  My Maid/Matron of Honor and one bridesmaid picked this one and they look great!

I love your shades of purple, I think they will look great together!

The topic ‘Same Dress, Different Purples!! (David's Bridal Style F14847)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors