(Closed) San Diego Hair & Make-Up Stylists Recommendations Pretty Please

posted 8 years ago in San Diego
Post # 3
2634 posts
Sugar bee

I’m using Ashley Lowe of AC Makeup for my MUA and Mish Mucho for my hair sylist.  If you google them their sites will come up.

Post # 5
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I haven’t had my wedding yet, but Kirsten of http://www.makeupartistonthego.com has been great to work with so far! Her prices are pretty good too ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
10367 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

Bump – I’m very curious about this too! Getting married in San Diego in September ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Joanna at Avia Salon and Day Spa in Grossmont. I am using her for my wedding I have also used her before for Marine Corps Birthday Balls. She has been doing my hair for years. This is what she did in Nov 2009 [attachment=811594,102577]

Post # 9
156 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I recommend Suede Salon for Hair. Julia is amazing. 

Post # 10
114 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Teresa Piazza had a ton of great reviews and does both.

Post # 11
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I really liked my trial with Ann DeNicolo of Flirt Makeup.  She has fair prices and does great work!

Post # 12
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I’m using Danielle from Say I Do Updo. She does hair and make up. If your group is large enough she’ll wave the travel fee ($25) and bring another stylist. I did a trial with her last weekend and booked on the spot. Her prices are AMAZING… ($85/bride, $75/BM, includes lashes and touch up kit, +$10/airbrush foundation). I’m trying to keep the costs low both for myself and my girls, and given Danielle’s eye and work- booking was a no brainer!

Post # 13
645 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Ann DeNicolo is AMAZING! She did my makeup and all of my bridesmaids plus my mama and mother in law….we all felt like movie stars. Look at how beautiful my girls looked (and i wasn’t too shabby myself ๐Ÿ™‚

[attachment=1395116,177213] [attachment=1395116,177214] [attachment=1395116,177215]

Post # 14
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@drealeah:  How was Kirsten?  I’m thinking about using her as well.  Thanks!

Post # 15
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@drealeah:  How was Kirsten?  I’m thinking about using her as well.  Thanks!

The topic ‘San Diego Hair & Make-Up Stylists Recommendations Pretty Please’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors