(Closed) Sangria and Plum Wedding August 2013!!!

posted 6 years ago in Themes
Post # 3
46328 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

It would help to know something about the vision you have for your wedding. Do you have a theme? venue? time of day? etc etc

Post # 5
475 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

My bridesmaids are wearing plum and my junior bridesmaids are wearing sangria! Weird 🙂

I totally dropped the ball on a lot of the details though, so can’t be of much help there… we’re doing all different colors of purple at the reception with a white base and gold accents.

Post # 6
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I am using Sangria for the color of my BM’s dresses too 🙂 
as far as reception ideas, I’m going to try to do a lot of decorating with my BM’s so it won’t cost us as much money.  We’re just having a traditional church wedding.  I plan on making a bunch of tissue paper pomanders & we are making our own centerpieces my (soon to be mother in law) is going to help us because she is a florist (thank goodness!)  I want to do the glass vases with underwater colored beads and underwater flowers and a floating candle on top with fake diamonds around the vase

hope this helps!

Post # 8
53 posts
Worker bee

@ashmk08 you need to change your date by your name lol I saw that and I was like oh gosh she’s getting married tomorrow! it says 2012 instead of 13 lol

Post # 10
53 posts
Worker bee

have you gotten any ideas?  I’m looking for ways to add sangria into my wedding as well!

Post # 11
1653 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Same here! looking for ideas using DB’s Sangria!

The topic ‘Sangria and Plum Wedding August 2013!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors