(Closed) Sapphire Babies – September 2012 – Part II!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I saw this and thought it was about women whose birthdays were in September. Hahaha, my bad. Hope your pregnancies are going well!

Post # 4
1245 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@shimmerofheaven:  Good morning! I feel pretty darn good, I’m 6w6d and have yet to be hit by tons of symptoms. I have sore boobs, more tired, and I have to urinate more, but I feel awesome! My first appointment is Monday so I’m excited and nervous! How are you feeliung today? Congrats on the twins!

Post # 6
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Hi everyone! It feels like I have not posted in forever. It’s so annoying that I can’t at work because by the time I get home I’m just too exhausted to even look at the computer.

So how is everyone doing? I tried to catch up on the last post but I can’t really go back and forth easily. Anyway, congratulations to the recent bfp’s! A happy and healthy 9 months to you!

And also congrats to the ladies with the great doctors appointments and ultrasounds! I am so jealous and can’t believe I have to wait until 10 weeks.

@shimmerofheaven:  oh my goodness, twins! That is so exciting! Did you have any idea before the doctor’s visit?

@MARIE901: That sounds pretty much how I was feeling around that time. It’s good to not feel too terrible but at the same time know that something is going on in your body!

I think the last time I updated, I was nervous because my symptoms seemed to decrease and my hpt was lighter. I never got around to calling the doctor’s office about it because I was so swamped with work and all the sudden the symptoms were back in full force. When I had my m/c in November and I told the doctor that my tests faded and turned negative, she tried to encourage me that it can happen after a few weeks (obviously not the case that time) so I’m hoping that’s what it was and I haven’t tested since. In any case, I haven’t had any cramping or bleeding and still have symptoms so I’m crossing my fingers and hoping for the best news possible at my appointment on the 16th.

Post # 7
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@78h2o:  I meant to include this in my post above. How are you doing? Have you been back to the doctor? I am thinking of you and praying for a miracle. So sorry you are going through this.

Post # 8
1128 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

II just posted this in the other Sapphires thread but saw there was a new one started so I will post it here too ๐Ÿ™‚ Our baby at 9 weeks 4 days!

Post # 9
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@Bao:  So exciting!

Post # 11
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@Bao:  That is so amazing! 

I am glad every onstart doing so well! I am just chilling at 9 weeks. My us isn’t until the 6th but I am totally stoked about how awesome out little one is going to look. The meds from my doc have been my savour. I have actually felt half human and I was finally able to get back on my rucumbent bike again. I can only do about 20 mins at at time but it is better than nothing.

I was able to curl in my bonspeil this weekend it was awesome. We totally lost but I am good with that, I like being able to relax on Sunday. I am so excited for next year when I can drinK At the bonspeil. It was really hard to say no without being noticed cause every one kept offering and I didn’t have a good excuse… I was like I just don’t feel like it right now… But inside I was like ” I wish I could. ” it looked like a blast. Bonspeils are where the older ladies from town let loose and get hammered! It is hilarious! You have grandmas dancing on chairs and doing shots! Oh it is a blast! 

Post # 12
1660 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Thank you girls for thinking of me. I did end up miscarrying yesterday at 7 weeks. I had an ultrasound Friday that ruled out an ectopic (thank God!) but baby was measuring small. So I was not surprised when I started spotting and then bleeding over the weekend. Last night’s cramps were intense but I think the worst is over and I’m ready to move on. Living in limbo was hell and i’ve been grieving the loss of this baby for awhile now. So in a way I am relieved that my body seems to be taking care of things.

I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies! I will continue to follow you guys and wish you all the best! I’m glad I got to be part of your group for awhile at least!

Post # 13
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@78h2o:  I am so, so sorry for your loss. I’m keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and hoping for a sticky little one for you very, very soon. HUGS!

Post # 14
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Hello everyone!  I feel like I haven’t been on here for a few awhile.  We had a scare the other week:

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/dark-brown-spotting-in-early-pregnany-please-help

But in the end everything has turned out fine!  The good out of all of this is the doctor ordered an ultrasound and after driving through the dark and in the rain we had our first untrasound and the for the first time we got to see the baby!  Seeing the heart beat for the first time (167!) and getting the reassurance from the doctor that the untrasound and the babys growth looks really good put me at such ease.  Also I’m a bit farther along then I thought!  As of today I am 10 weeks 4 days with a new due date of August 30th (but I’m going to stay on this board because who ever knows!)

I was wondering, is everyone telling parents and family?  How are you planning on sharing the news?  Last weekend DH’s family and my family are getting together for my birthday.  I got these cute kid picture books entitled “Grandpa and Me” and “Grandma and Me” with the ultrasound pics inside and “Baby C***” on the name line.  It was exciting to have out secret out for the family ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 15
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@78h2o:  I am so sorry for your loss! That is really good that is was not eptopic tho! I had that scare with my MC and part of me was super sad but another was slightly relieved. Hopefully you get your sticky baby soon!

@Littlebean912:  I am glad everything is going good now! Definitely stay with us! We are telling our parents on Valentines day. It is still a little early but I figured it will be an awesome little surprise.

The topic ‘Sapphire Babies – September 2012 – Part II!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors