(Closed) Sapphire Babies – September 2012

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Hey Shimmer, I’m from the August board, but just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! Also, cramping is really normal, I think almost everyone on our board had it to some extent or another… just one of those things you dont really find out about til you’re actually pregnant. Anyway, good luck, and I hope you have lots of September mamas joining you soon!

Post # 5
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Date of BFP:  12/27

How far along are you?  according to LMP 4ks 3d but ovulation 3wks 6d

Estimated due date:  September 3/September 7

Date of first prenatal appointment:  January 17

How are you feeling? bloated, crabby, nausea at times

Who have you told? just our parents

What are you reading/google searching/preparing for?  nothing this is my first pregnancy since a mc in November so we are just hoping this one sticks.  It already has felt so much different than the last one!

Post # 6
1280 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Hello ladies! I am joining this awesome board after sweet shimmerofheaven invite. I love the name, sapphire was my emgagement ring stone and id always wished as a kid that it was my birthstone. I also love me some virgos and now it looks like I may birth one!

DATE OF BFP: December 26th

HOW FAR ALONG: 4 weeks and 4 days.

DUE DATE: september 2nd according to fertility friend but I feel like its actually a day or two off. 

Appointment DATE: just got back from south east Asia and called my doc today to leave a message so we shall see.

HOW ARE YOU FEELING: bloated, sore boobs, constipated, tired, gassy and elated! I am finally starting to believe it! 

WHO KNOWS: aside from hubs and I and a few strangers in Thailand it’s only my sister and these boards. Sis cried! We call our folks tommorow. 

WHAT ARE YOU READING: the everything guide to pregnancy after 35 (even though I am still only 34), pregnancy countdown, what to expect, girlfriends guide to pregnancy. 

Sorry it’s written a bit awkward but I am a jet lagged insomniac writing from her iPhone! Can’t wait to share all of our milestones and pregnancy adventures together. Still can’t quite believe it! Xo 

Post # 7
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’m so excited to be a part of this with you ladies!

Date of BFP:  12/28 – Totally shocked!!

How far along are you?  3 weeks 5 days (I’m 12 DPO today!)

Estimated due date:  I’m thinking sometime around Sept 6th

Date of first prenatal appointment:  I haven’t even called the doctor’s office yet. I kind of want to wait until my period is actually missed before I jump the gun, but I have 5 pregnancy tests telling me i’m pregnant. Yes, I really took that many in two days!

How are you feeling?  I feel completely normal. The only weird thing is i’ve been having extremely vivid dreams for the past week. Usually, I can’t remember them at all, so this was strange. I feel slightly crampy. Really tired because I haven’t had caffeine in two days πŸ™

Who have you told? Only my husband! We’ll keep it under wraps until we go to the doctor and see a heartbeat.

What are you reading/google searching/preparing for?  What to do next! I’m so clueless. I want to pick up the book What to Expect when You’re Expecting.

Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone here! Can’t wait to see more sapphire mommas!

Post # 8
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Congrats to all you September mommy’s!  I’m a September, 2011 mommy!  My LO came right on her due date (by unexpected c-section after finding out she was breech).  Everything else was picture perfect!  Happy and healthy pregnancy’s to all!

Post # 11
1280 posts
Bumble bee

Hey sapphire bees. It’s 5:27am in NYC and I can’t sleep! Am I the only one having preggo insomnia? It might also be jet lag since I just got back from Thailand andCambodia but I just can’t seem tosleep more that 5 or 6 hours. Could beexcitement too.  

Post # 12
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I am just so excited to be here!

Last night Darling Husband and I took a test and it’s official… we’re pregnant πŸ™‚  It wasn’t something that we had planned for this very moment but I am just so happy I literally can’t sleep. 

Date of BFP:  12/30

How far along are you?  I’m actually not 100% sure… We BDed on December 12th and I think I Oed December 13th?  We waited to test until I had the 18 days if high temps.  Yeesh.. I’m really early.  I have short cycles but I’m not 100% clear on it all.  Lol maybe this is why we’re pregnant.

Estimated due date:  ? Early September?

Date of first prenatal appointment:  I’m calling my doctor after the new years holidays.  Hopefully she can get me in.

How are you feeling?  All in all I feel completely normal.  I have been going to the bathroom a lot and have had some fatigue but that’s about it.  More to come?

Who have you told? Only my husband and we plan to keep it that way for awhile.  I don’t want to get family’s hopes up and we know both sets of parents that once they’re told they will tell the world.  God forbid if something happens we don’t want to have to explain to a million people.

What are you reading/google searching/preparing for?  I’m waiting for Barnes and Noble to open so I can hurry up and buy some baby books!

Post # 13
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Littlebean912: Congrats!! Glad to see another member of our little group!

I know cramping is normal in early pregnancy, but I can’t help being paranoid my period is going to start any moment. These cramps don’t really feel like AF cramps. They’re really short and just mildly annoying. I thought about taking some tylenol to see if they would go away, but I haven’t yet.

I’ve already taken another pregnancy test this morning! I should probably stop and just believe what they tell me.

Post # 14
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I know I just couldn’t believe seeing that positive test!  We hadn’t really been trying but I just felt like something felt different.  In my heart of hearts I knew I was but just seeing it on the test was wow!  I bought What to Expect and a book that goes week by week of the pregnancy.  Very exciting πŸ™‚

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!  What a year 2012 looks like it will be πŸ™‚

Post # 15
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Happy New Year everyone!!! I am very excited for 2012 πŸ™‚

Post # 16
1280 posts
Bumble bee

happy new year sweet bees! i hope we all have wonderful pregnancies with sticky happy and healthy babies.

lets run off some deets: my baby is 5 weeks today and the size of an appleseed. i am having MAJOR breast soreness of the beginnings of some mild nausea. everyday i feel more and more pregnant and more and more excited. as i mentioned before my sleep is suffering a little bit and i continue to pee non stop and have bad gas and constipation. i also get flushed and i dont know about you ladies but i swear i have seen my uterus stretch out and notice a total protrusion from that plus bloat. 

The topic ‘Sapphire Babies – September 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors