Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Soooooo Bloated!!! It is horrible!!

Post # 212
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@PennyLainne:  Me tooooooo!!!! I feel gross!! Also, I have been getting nauseous every single day after dinner. It’s horrible and all I want to do is lay down. I’m no fun anymore:(

Post # 213
158 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@Bao:  Glad everything was healthy!! So happy to see another heart beating baby! My appointment is on Tuesday, and I’ve been praying everyday that everything is fine. It will be a relief to finally have my first appointment. 

Post # 214
1128 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

View original reply
@yellowbird:  Thank you! I am sure everything will go great at your appointment on Tuesday! Let us know know it goes ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 215
1660 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@Bao:  So glad you’re baby is okay!!!! Whew!!!

View original reply
@yellowbird:  Praying that your appointment goes well!!!

Post # 216
1128 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

View original reply
@78h2o:  Thank you so much, so are we!!

Post # 217
1278 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Bloat over here too. I feel like a disgusting gassy sausage! Cant wait till we graduate to 2nd trimester! 

Post # 218
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Has anyone tried drinking ginger tea for the bloating?  My newest thing my body has been doing is as soon as I eat anything (like we’re talking a single slice of pizza or something) I immediately blow up and feel like I have a giant balloon of air in my stomach.  I bought some ginger tea and it seems to help a little bit so maybe others can try it? 

Post # 219
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

Date of BFP:  1/22

How far along are you?  4 weeks

Estimated due date:  9/27

Date of first prenatal appointment:  Going for blood work tomorrow…then seeing where everything goes from there!

How are you feeling?  Scared as all heck. I’ve had a MC and a chemical pregnancy, so we’re just taking this pregnancy a day at a time. Physically, my boobs are killing me and I’m exhausted! Otherwise, a little nausea here and there, but nothing like my first pregnancy yet.

Who have you told? Only my husband and you ladies at this point. We’re too afraid to be excited.

What are you reading/google searching/preparing for?  To be honest, we’re preparing for a let down. I know that sounds so pessimistic, but we’ve gotten excited twice before and been crushed, so we’re trying to prepare ourselves for it to happen again, but praying for a miracle!

Post # 220
1088 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  Ahhhhh!!! WELCOME!! I am so excited for you!!

I was extremely nervous at first too, I did make it past my last mc date and that has lifted my spirits a ton! My biggest coping mechinism right now is just try and be excited because I just want my baby to have good positive vibes (minus the complaining about MS). Plus if we lose it I will be extremely heartbroken, wether I was excited or not.

My fingers are super crossed for you!

PM me if you want to join our fb group.

View original reply
@Littlebean912:  I haven’t tried that, I may have to. I am so bloated all the time. All I wear to work now are yoga pants. I cannot bare to sit in my jeans. I am praying my belly band comes in this week!

Post # 221
1356 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  congratulations!!

I’m only 5 weeks and I can’t stop eating! Even when I’m full, I just shovel more in. I can’t even deal.

DH and I are going out to eat tonight with a Christmas gift card for a “last supper,” as I’m fully expecting morning sickness to hit me in about a week.

As far as symptoms..I’ve had none. Maybe the eating. Cramping, for sure – but no sore boobs, kind of tired earlier at night, but nothing major! This is making me nervous ๐Ÿ™

Post # 222
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Well we had our second u/s this morning to comfirm viability.  LO is measuring 7w2d with a heart rate of 152.  So my due date has been moved to September 8.  Kind of looks like a chicken ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 223
158 posts
Blushing bee

I’m so sad!! My doctor’s office called me today and had to cancel my appointment for tomorrow morning because the doc has to do a surgery. I was sooooo looking forward to it and even counting down the hours. Luckily, they were very accomodating and are letting me come in on Wednesday afternoon now. So, can you please send positive vibes my way Wednesday around 4:00?? Ugh! Two more sleeps until my first appointment, i’m so impatient!

@saralyn, love the ultrasound pic! Can’t wait to have one of my own!

Post # 224
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Wow, congrats on all the recent bfp’s!!!

View original reply
@sarahlyn2626:  What a great ultrasound!

View original reply
@yellowbird:  Good luck on Wednesday. Sorry your other appointment got cancelled but at least you still get to go in this week.

I am getting really nervous. On Friday, I started to feel different – like a lot less tired and nauseous – but I thought maybe it was because I was so busy at work I didn’t really have time to notice. Then Saturday I was still feeling good. It seems like my symptoms are decreasing so I POAS and although clearly there is a second line that pops up immediately, it is quite a bit lighter than it was before. That is similar to what happened to me in November, although I’m further along now. It makes me so nervous that I probably have some bad news coming ๐Ÿ™ I know I should probably call the doctor and see if I can get an appointment but it’s the busiest week of the year at work (great timing!) and I absolutely cannot take any time off unless it’s an emergency. Since I’m not cramping or bleeding I don’t think it would qualify as that. Ugh… what would you ladies recommend?

Post # 225
1088 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@sarahlyn2626:  So cool!

View original reply
@yellowbird:  Tons of good vibes your way! At least they can fit you in so soon instead of having to wait another week.

The topic ‘Sapphire Babies – September 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors