(Closed) Sapphire Babies – September 2012

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 250
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven:  OMG!!!!!! That’s so awesome!!!!!!! I’ve heard that if you have twins, it’s good to have them ‘first’ because you don’t know anything else about dealing with babies. Then, if you have a singleton, it’s a breeze! (This advice is from my friend who had fraternal boy/girl twins and then had a singleton when the twins were 7. She was like, “This one baby thing is a breeze!”) 🙂

Post # 251
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven:  OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! How amazing!! Double blessing for sure!!!

Post # 252
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven:  TWINS! Omg! You are so lucky! (Totally stalking the boards, sorry!)

Post # 253
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  this is a little late, but I just wanted to say WOO HOO on your BFP and good results so far!!  I’m so glad to hear it!  I hope the good news keeps on coming 😀 

PS: your due date is my mom’s birthday too, definitely a good day

Post # 256
813 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I’ve been stalking the baby board for a while (baby fever!) congrats @shimmerofheaven! that is toooo exciting!

Post # 257
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven:  I know I’m not a Sapphire Mama anymore, but I just wanted to drop in and give you big congrats on your twins! Definitely explains your strong HCG in the beginning hey?

Post # 258
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven:  O MY GOSH!!!!!! Wow, congrats on your TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What an AMAZING blessing!  Do twins run in your family?

Post # 259
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven: OMG! That’s so fantastic! Best of luck to you with both of them and praying that they both are very healthy!!

View original reply
@carmel bride:  Thank you! Just plain love September! Our anniversary is in September too :o) 

Post # 260
1088 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

For any one that I missed, if you are interested in joining our secret Facebook page please PM me.

I am so excited! 3 more sleeps until I finally get to see my doctor!

Post # 261
1278 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB:  you will always e an honorary sapphire and we hope you are bacI in the preggo boards with your sticky bambino very soon! 

I am at JFK airport about to leave NYC which has been my home for 15 years. We are moving to Portland Oregon. My husband an his beat friend are driving with or cat but I am flying per some I am preggo. It’s veryemotionally but exciting. I am happy to be 9weeks and everything is good so far! I have to find a new doctor pronto so that’s a bit stressful but I’m sure we can make it happen! Are any of you ladies planning to get a cvs? I think I am gonna pass on that even though I am 34. I will get an NT scan but not gobna risk It. 

Post # 262
1998 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven:  I JUST saw this! Congrats! I certainly hope your doubly good luck rubs off on me. Thanks again for the OPKs! <3

Post # 263
1088 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  *Stupid question alert* What is a CVS? I am at work or I would google it.

Have a wonderful plane ride! And I hope you get settled into your new place quickly! And find a wonderful doctor! Good luck and have fun!

The topic ‘Sapphire Babies – September 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors