(Closed) Sapphire Babies – September 2012

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 264
1660 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  Good luck with your move! Portland is a great city! My sister owns a house there (but is living in TX right now) and I have some other family there as well. I can ask my cousin for an OB recommendation… she has 3 little kids. Where in Portland are you going to live?

My numbers did not double appropriately, so we are concerned about this being an ectopic pregnancy. I have very little hope for a successful pregnancy, but am at least hoping it’s intrauterine. The midwife is concerned as well and it going to try to squeeze me in for an ultrasound this week. ๐Ÿ™

Post # 265
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Hi, I am new to this Board!

Date of BFP:  Jan 26 – when we were in Cuba on vacation!

How far along are you?  5w2d

Estimated due date:  September 30 – I just squeak into this month

Date of first prenatal appointment:  Feb 9th with my fam doc – I was already scheduled for my annual anyway.  Am still thinking about going with a midwife and have made a couple of calls, but will likely stick with the family doc

How are you feeling?  Generally good, but sore boobs.  I tried to squeeze them into my tight running bra yesterday for a workout and they weren’t happy!

Who have you told? Noone, just me and DH know.  We are paranoid about the potential for miscarriage (no prev history, first pregnancy) – I work in health care so I know a little more than I’d like about these things.

What are you reading/google searching/preparing for?  Miscarriage stats, ways to calculate due date, pregnancy symptoms

Post # 266
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@78h2o: I’m really sorry to hear. Praying that everything is ok for you!

View original reply
@blondy: Welcome! We have our first appointment on the same day! I’m hoping we both get great news!

Post # 267
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
@78h2o:  I am sorry about your numbers. I am hoping everything works out for you.

View original reply
@blondy:  Welcome! Good luck!

I went to the ER today. I have had enough of feeling like complete utter crap. He gave me drugs. I hope they work. They better work! My appt is still on thurs. But he did schedule me in for a u/s, they will call me some time about when to come in. I cannot wait for that. Definitely lifts my spirits a little.

Post # 268
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  Thanks!  I am so glad you are here too!

Post # 269
1279 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@PennyLainne:  No stupid questions. It’s a test where they take some tissue from the placenta and check the baby for downs syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities. Usually done around 12 weeks or so. 

View original reply
@78h2o:  oh honey I am so sad to hear about your numbers. Please be pushy and insist they get you in for an ultrasound ASAP! Even if you have to go to the ER. If yor pregnancy is ectopic you want to catch it early so you won’t risk losing a tube or other complications. My thoughts and prayers are with you. 

Post # 270
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Welcome blondy! Congrats to you!

Penny: your appointment is tomorrow!!!!! So exciting. Can’t wait to hear all about it.

Not too much happening with me besides constant nausea. I actually threw up for the first time today, it’s usually just gagging. Ugh. I feel like complete crap. I have a prescription for zofran. I took one yesterday and it seemed to help, so I’m going to take another one. Can’t wait til this part is over!

Post # 271
1279 posts
Bumble bee

I got he bloodwork results back on my first prenatal and everything looks good. I am still waiting on the genetic tests which come back tomorrow! I can’t believe I am already on week 9 and a half! So excited to get out of the first trimester! My doc said he baby is measuring 5 days earlier so I guess I’ll technically be 9 weeks tomorrow but the doc is still measuring me from my last menstral period on November 27h and says the 5 days won’t change that. The end of this month is gonna be so exciting! Come on 2nd trimester! So far so good though.

Welcome Blondy!

Post # 272
1089 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@yellowbird:  Awe I am sorry you are not feeling good ๐Ÿ™ Hopefully it passes quick for you!

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  I am so glad everything is looking good!! And OMG I cannot wait for the 2nd trimester either!

Post # 273
1116 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven:  Double congrats!  I’m excited to have another twin mama around the bee! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 274
1089 posts
Bumble bee

My appointment was good. Got lots of information. Told my Doctor that he isn’t allowed to take any holidays for the month of September. I got a nice little booklet of information that I am going to go through tonight. I also got the dates for the classes that are in the area. I cannot wait! He said my appt for u/s is good for the 6th. So I just have to be patient. He told me to keep trying the drugs that the other doc prescribed me because that is what he would have prescribed. And to just try to hold out. I do feel a little better and I haven’t hurled yet today so that is nice. ๐Ÿ™‚ I cannot wait for the 6th!

Oh and he also told me that he couldn’t feel my uterus so I should be in the clear for twins. Should only be one little baby in there making me uber ill.

Post # 275
1279 posts
Bumble bee

got all my bloodwork back officially and all was well. hormone levels were 188956. i found out about the fibroids, one is in the left wall inside the uterus measuring 1.1 cm and there is one on the right side outside the uterus measuring 1.5cm. she said she is not concerened about them at all and i shouldnt be either. so phew. all genetic bloodwork came back good. i’ll be 10 weeks on sunday. two more weeks and ill be considered by some as out of my first trimester. Can’t wait. Hope all you ladies are well. still praying for 78h2o.

Post # 276
1089 posts
Bumble bee

ugh More stupid ghost posts. I hate when it does this.

Post # 278
1279 posts
Bumble bee

hello bees. i got my bloodwork back. hcg levels 188,956. all genetic testing good. fibroids = 2 one inside the upper wall of my uterus measuring 1.1cm and one outside measuring 1.5cm. the doctor says she has no concern for either of them. feeling very happy. i will be 10 weeks on sunday and can’t wait to reach 12.

hope all of you ladies are well, especially 78h2o. keeping you in my prayers girl.

The topic ‘Sapphire Babies – September 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors