(Closed) Sapphire Babies – September 2012

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 279
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

How am I supposed to get my fix if it won’t show me the newest posts!

Post # 280
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Well, since I’m lurking/stalking this board, I may as well announce myself.  🙂

Date of BFP:  Jan 28 the tests made it official

How far along are you?  7 weeks

Estimated due date:  September 19th

Date of first prenatal appointment:  Mon., Feb. 13th (going to an OB but considering switching to a midwife after)

How are you feeling?  Exhausted.  I took 2 naps the other day and still went to bed on time.  My boobs are enormous and always sore.  Drinking tons of water and using the bathroom lots.  More emotional than normal, but it comes in short waves then passes.  A weird mix of sexy and scary dreams.

Who have you told? Just our parents, and my one sister.

What are you reading/google searching/preparing for?  OB’s vs. midwives, local hospital choices, pregnancy timelines, foods not to eat, etc.

Post # 281
1089 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@H216scrf:  Congrats and welcome!!! If you are interested we have a secret fb page going. Just pm me. 

Ugh I hate the emotional roller coaster. S doesn’t understand anything and it is driving me up the wall. We had an argument tonight about how I don’t clean up after my self…… Are you bleeping kidding me?!?!?! I am growing a person right now! I am sorry I don’t feel like doing anything around the house!! Oh and what have you been doing all week? Oh right drinking beer in the garage with your friends!! *breathe in* *breathe out*  

Post # 282
869 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

So yesterday was a scary day for me. Thursday I bent down to pick up a pen and felt a sharp pain in my lower left abdomen. It hurt all day Thursday and into Friday. After lunch yesterday it got so bad my manager (who knows I’m pregnant) sent me home and told me to call my OB and see what he thought I should do. Two hours later I get a call back telling me I should go to the Urgent Care clinic to make sure everything was alright. I was there from about 5:30pm to almost 1am. They did some blood tests and a urine culture and gave me an ultrasound (I wasn’t allowed to see the screen in case something was wrong). They found some blood by where the baby is attached to the uterus and a cyst on one of my ovaries but everything looks like it will be fine. The doctor told me to take it easy for as long as possible and not to lift more than 5 to 10 pounds at a time. He called it a “threatened miscarriage” but as long as I take it easy I should still be able to work and have no more complications. I’m still worried though. At least I got to hear from a doctor that there is a baby in there. For some reason, until I see an ultrasound, I always think maybe I’m just getting false positives. September can’t get here fast enough!

Post # 285
1128 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Our baby at 9 weeks 4 days 🙂

Post # 286
1089 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Bao:  Wow! That is amazing!!!

Post # 287
869 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven: He’s being really helpful so far. I just hope he doesn’t get tired of it before I can start doing stuff again. He likes to sleep in but I keep having to wake him up to ask him to do stuff. I’m sure he’s going to get irritated before too long.

The topic ‘Sapphire Babies – September 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors