(Closed) Sapphire Babies – September 2012

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 107
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I started the FB group. If you want in message me I will give you my name you can add me as a friend and I will invite you to the group.

It is a secret group so none of your friends can see anything about it. They will not be able to find it if they search for it nor can they see what any one posts. The only people that can see the group are the members in it. It is very confidential for those of us who do not want the whole world to see what is going on. 

Post # 108
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Well today Mr. McB and I went out to get my antibiotics and pickedup some HPTs along the way to see I realy am getting negative urine tests now. Wellllll…I think the hospital needs to invest in better tests or something. (these are done on mega-dilute urine, I peed an hour before whereas my urine test was done with five hour concentrated urine)

Post # 109
686 posts
Busy bee

Ugh the rest of my post disappeared! Essentially, I’m gonna question doctors a lot more in the future about the reliability of their tests. And now (hopefully) my spotting will be gone in five days. I asked the pharmacist for a time frame and he said “soonish”. Ohhhh medical science.

Post # 110
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I guess the reason I never really posted on these boards much is because I don’t have access at work! Sorry ladies, I’m not sure how well I’ll be able to keep up.

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB: I’m so sorry about your scary experience at the hospital! I have heard that the tests at the doctor’s office have a much higher threshold for positive than the ones you can buy at the store. Like 100 vs. 25 or something.

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven: Congrats on the great results!!!

Like some of you have mentioned, I also like to test my Wondfo sticks and compare to old ones! The line has definitely gotten a lot darker.

Is anyone worried about losing too much weight from morning sickness? Mine hasn’t kicked in yet but I know it tends to be awful in my family. I can’t afford to lose much without being considered underweight.

Post # 111
1089 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And asking lots of questions from now on is a very smart idea! And yes medical sience is a wonder eh!?!?

View original reply
@rlfs0510:

Thats ok if you can’t keep up! I find I fall be hind lots but i usually skim through and then just reply to the latest page…. I have just been on here all the time because this is all I can think about….. And I hate my job and cannot wait to quit in 9 months!!!

Post # 112
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB: Ugh sorry to hear about your horrible experience!  Crossing my fingers for you!

I happy to say that my numbers have more than doubled and I am set up for an early ultrasound next Thursday at 6 weeks.  Hoping to hear a heartbeat but know thats not always the case that early.  My Dr. just wants to make sure everything is progressing like it should.  This will be our first 🙂

Post # 115
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven: As far as I know we have no midwife’s/doula (sp) or birthing centers in our area.  I reallly reallly want to have a natural birth.  Ours will of course be in the hospital.

Post # 116
686 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven:

I know that we want a completely natural birth as I’m really against using induction drugs for no reason and I want to actually be present at our child’s birth.

A girlfriend of mine at work says that having her first child in a hospital with pitocin and such was the worst decision she ever made because it traumatized her, and having her second with a midwife at home was the best. She also did hypnobirthing and loved it.

Post # 117
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

Date of BFP:  5th jan

How far along are you?  at least 3 weeks

Estimated due date:  mid September i think

Date of first prenatal appointment:  January 16 with the midwife

How are you feeling?  mild cramping, very very frequent urination, tired

Who have you told? immediate family and my 3 best friends

What are you reading/google searching/preparing for?   pregnancy symptoms, if cramping is normal,  miscarriage stats, my mum is researching cots!

Post # 118
686 posts
Busy bee

Bees, my heart is breaking. I went to bed last night and the spotting seemed to be getting better after 24 hours of antibiotics, butthis mornin I woke up to heavier bright red spotting  with a  single clot in it about the circumference of  a  pen topper.

We’re going back to the ER and I feel like this time will be bad…

Post # 120
1089 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB: huge hugs!!!! Hopefully everything is ok! You are in my thoughts! 

The topic ‘Sapphire Babies – September 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors