(Closed) Save the dates

posted 5 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
665 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Depends on how many you need. It will be cheaper to get them printed at a local kinkos or something. If you want something nicer but more money order from etsy or minted,weddingpaperdivas, zazzle, etc.  Also on etsy some have the pdf download that you can print yourself to save money. 

Post # 4
4241 posts
Honey bee

How many do you need? 

I recommend buying a template on Etsy and having them printed somewhere- I used Catprint and they were very affordable and great quality- I highly recommend this company! You could also print them at Staples or somewhere similar. 

Post # 5
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I did all my save the dates and invites on Vistaprint.  I got 100 magnet save the dates and 100 invitaions with rsvp cards and nice envelopes for $200!  Everything for $200!!!  Use the code procurement50 and get 50% off your whole order!!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  shaybee.
Post # 6
6914 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2016

How many Save-The-Date Cards do you need? I used Zazzle because they looked nice and were waaaay cheaper than places like Wedding Paper Divas and Minted. I’ve heard Vista Print is pretty cheap as well.

Post # 7
1249 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
nina.ashton.3:  You can use Vistaprint. They usually have groupon deals and coupon codes. 

Post # 8
2597 posts
Sugar bee

I second VistaPrint. They always have great deals. I got 75 STD’s for $40.

Post # 9
2849 posts
Sugar bee

I did email STD’s it was like $12 through evite

Post # 10
65 posts
Worker bee

I bought a Gilt coupon for Wedding Paper Divas – $100 credit for $50.  I bought 120 Save-The-Date Cards for $61.00 (shipping and tax included).  Gilt has sales like this all the time, so if you’re interested, I’d just sign up.  

Post # 11
275 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

We used Vistaprint. We made our own design to the size they recommended. It had a front and back. We got 100 printed, came with envelopes and they were under $50. We just ran the envelopes through the printer for the addresses.

Post # 12
234 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

We used shutterfly for the Save-The-Date Cards and Vistaprint for the invitations, and as PP’s mentioned, look for discount codes/coupons at retailmenot etc..they always have dicsounts and promos!  I ordered 75 Save-The-Date Cards which totalled $72.00, but with discount codes ended up costing me $48.32!  

Post # 13
353 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Versailles Banquets (Northwest Suburbs of Chicago)

I got a PDF one from Etsy and got it printed at Office Max (with a coupon).  I think it cost us $70 for everything for 150 STD’s.

Post # 14
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2016 - Whitetail Ridge

We just ordered ours from Vistaprint tonight. They were $52, but I had a 30% coupon, so with shipping for 100 of them and envelopes, I paid $45. They have 3 of our engagement pictures on them and are super cute, and we got a great deal. Highly recommended.

Post # 15
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I bought a Groupon for a website called Photo Affections. It was $30 for 100 Save the Dates! Includes envelopes and everything.

The topic ‘Save the dates’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors