(Closed) Save The Dates for June 2009 Wedding

posted 12 years ago in June 2009
Post # 17
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2020

YIKES!

So now you have me worried.

My wedding is next June too, but I wasn’t planning on sending the invites until December or January?

Should I maybe get on that?

Post # 18
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

lajune, the invites don’t need to go until March to April! Don’t worry! Invitations can go out much later.

We’re getting married in June, and we aren’t doing STDs (save-the-dates) because most of our guests are local, and the few who aren’t will get a (much cheaper) email notification! We’ll send out the invitations about 10 weeks beforehand. So, December or January invitations is waaay early! You’re good! 🙂

Post # 19
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2020

I’m a 6-6-09 bride, too, and I’m planning on sending our STDs out with our Christmas cards in early December. That will be about six months prior.

We are taking our engagement photos on 9-20 and our family pics (we have children from previous relationships) on 9-26, so we will have our Christmas photo cards designed by Oct/Nov and mailed out at the advent of the holiday season. 

All of our Out of Town guests are family members or in the wedding party and they are aware of the date, so we don’t feel like we necessarily even need to send them out, but we’re going to anyway. 

The topic ‘Save The Dates for June 2009 Wedding’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors