Definitely Dress #1!!!

Post # 109
    173 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

Depends on the look you are going for.

BOTH look stunning!

Dress #1 is more in “style” and trendy.

If you are looking for a more traditional look, go with dress #2.

(all depends on your personality and the look you are going for!)

Post # 110
    96 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

I voted for #1, although you can’t make a wrong choice here.  You look amazing in both.  What swayed me was that you had an emotional reaciton to dress #1.  And for the record, I think it fits your theme beautifully. Good luck deciding!

Post # 111
    270 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

omg, that first dress is amazing!  If you can pull off a dress like that (you can, clearly), you should do it.  Stunning.  It will be the star of the show, for sure.  It looks like it would be fun to wear!

Post # 112
    2103 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: February 2013

Both are fab! I love the mermaid though!

Post # 113
    156 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: February 2011

GAAAAAA……NUMBER 1.

Post # 114
    2050 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

Oh, the suspense! hehe Let us know. 🙂

Post # 115
    922 posts
    Busy bee

I voted for #1 because i think you have the perfect figure to pull it off. Also, I love untraditional dresses, and I feel like I’ve seen #2 a million times. Although, honestly you look stunning in it so if you chose #2 you would be an amazingly beautiful bride.

Which is your favorite?

Post # 116
    1726 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

WOW I’ve never seen such a close poll before! It’s literally 50/50 right now, even with hundreds of votes!

I didn’t read through all the comments but my opinions are that the first is SO glam and high fashion and looks AMAZING, however… I can pretty much guarantee you that it will look incredibly dated in 10 years or so and you very well may end up looking at the pictures going, “What was I thinking?!” I mean, all those hideous puffy-sleeved 80’s dresses were all “stunning” at one point, right? Something to think about if you’re at all concerned with the dated factor.

The second doesn’t give as much of a POW but it is still incredibly beautiful and much more classic. They are both beautiful gowns!! Can’t wait to see what you pick. And sorry the Bee was of seriously no help to you with a 50/50 poll — lol!!

Post # 117
    456 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

Wow, over 300 votes and it’s split even! You look gorgeous in both. Did you decide yet?

Post # 118
    296 posts
    Helper bee

I’m not typically a huge fan of mermaids, but I actually really like dress #1 on you. I think it shows off your figure better, and is more of a “show-stopper” than dress #2. So I voted for #1. 

Post # 119
    126 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

LOVE the first one!

Post # 120
    200 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

dress two but both look amazing

Post # 121
    792 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

You look great in both! 🙂

But #2 is my fave! I do agree that it is a more timeless look, and probably won’t look as dated in 10 years like number 1 might. Also agree numer 2 does something for your figure. Number 1 has the wow factor, but number 2 you have the wow factor, that’s how I see it.

but whatever you choose you will look great, I’m sure! 🙂

The topic ‘Say “Yes” to which dress????’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors