(Closed) SEARCHING 4 dress Sophia Tolli Y11005

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1501 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

That is a beautiful dress. Don’t know where you can get it. My dress is by her as well!

Post # 4
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@Mrs.RDV:

I wish I had all my numbers still, I was searching frantically in Dec/Jan for the JA dress. There was a handful of shops that had the JA dress for around 1,7oo-1,9oo in Cali.

Wishing you well. 

Post # 5
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

WOW!!!!  That is a STUNNING dress!!!!

Post # 6
610 posts
Busy bee

I got my sophia tolli dress from a store in west edmonton mall in edmonton, alberta. I don’t know if they have that style but, you could try call them. Here is there website http://www.ethosbridal.com/

Post # 7
569 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I just tried this dress on last weekend. It was gorgeous. I had a lot of fun prancing around the bridal salon in it. Have you tried contacting the salons in your area to see if they carry Sophia Tolli, and if so, they have this dress? It’s only from Fall 2010, so it should still be around.

Post # 8
99 posts
Worker bee

You know… I think the new JA dress is numbered 8512….I wish I had more info than that. I just know they look awfully the same. The only thing I can think of that separate the two are the colors they were issued in.

Post # 9
4123 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@Mrs.Macaron: I know this is a bit old but I just learned about the 8512 tonight as I wore 9552 in October! 

9552 (as pictured above) still exists in the original silk/satin material and “natural” color. It is a part of his “Signature” line.

8512 is a “cheaper” version done in taffeta and comes in white/ivory. It is a part of his standard collection. (I would have gone with the ivory if I had the chance.. oh well.)

The topic ‘SEARCHING 4 dress Sophia Tolli Y11005’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors